Author Topic: Licence Key is DO NOT WORKING.  (Read 1568 times)

leoatKVRB

Licence Key is DO NOT WORKING.
« on: February 21, 2023, 01:06:02 pm »
Hello,

I do not know why but my GSX Pro product Licence Key is not working.
This is the vendor where I bought the GSX PRo program or This is one of the third party retailer?
Probably the vendor is good. However, I did requested my licence key and when I entered to activate at the product installer, still show me the key is not working!
Please let me know why the problem is still appearing.
-Kris

« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 02:36:29 pm by leoatKVRB »

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Licence Key is DO NOT WORKING.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2023, 03:09:53 pm »
Did you manually type it in or did you copy and paste it. If you manually typed it, you may have typed it incorrectly. I don't think they use I or O since they can get confused with 1 or 0 respectively.
Captain Kevin

leoatKVRB

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2023, 03:23:58 pm »
Kevin,
I did entered the key manually and copy/peist. The keyboard O is Oscar / the 0 is Zero/Zulu on 10 key pad.
The attachment, I just made before I posted the problem. So, there is no confusion.

Also when I entering into editing mode, the Cheat Sheet is not showing, numbers, arrows, and instructions. When I watching youtube tutorial GSX pro tutorials, I see the instructions on.

Still NEED something useful information what is make it works. If you need more information from me let me know.
-Kris

PS: i JUST RE ENTERED THE NUMBERS AND STILL ACTIVATION KEY IS NOT WORKING.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 03:38:28 pm by leoatKVRB »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2023, 10:34:34 am »
As explained so many times on the forum, and of course on the manual too, you should't use the public forum to post questions about orders, activations and keys, since we would have to discuss private details about your order, and we cannot obviously to that here.

This should have been obvious in your case, since you had to redact your key, so help here is completely ineffective, because I can't tell you why your key is wrong.

That's why, on the manual and so many times here, it has been always repeated that, for any questions about orders, activations and keys, you should never use the public forum and, instead, use the support EMAIL.

leoatKVRB

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2023, 09:56:56 am »
Here we go Mr Umberto Colapicchioni,

Thank you for you kind answer and let me explain myself in this issue. You are really CONFUSE ME and other people! (see PS end of my letter)!
Let me say it as I told many times too, at many other program website. Im long time sim pilot from 1989 n back than MSFS was more simple.  As we know from year 2020 MSFS grown up to the wild jungle.
Even comeback those developers who was sleeping and do nothing.
As of today many website developer has no clue how have to designing web page for those customers who will be buying, in this case your FSDT product and make the web page clear, simple, user-friendly, instead

You as the smart head, (from your view) you know things, what outside people who bought the FSDT program have no clue where have to go on your web/page, where is that button what take directly to the support page and able to communicating openly?

I’m very patient person, but when you send to me your message, you give telling me what not to do as you mention it many times maybe too many people who si not that smart as you.
However, in your comment you don’t mention it where I find that button where we can talk very comfortable and you as the developer member able to give me that much help where is the saluting is success and I able to using my license key.

How can I recognize where is that page where I can sent my problem to you or helpdesk??

PS: copy from the MSFS MANUAL

Technical Support
Support for this product is provided on the forum: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/ forum
We have found that the most efficient way to provide customer assistance is through the forum, because a solution to an issue posted in public could benefit many users at time. For this reason, all questions should be posted on the forum. Please DO NOT send messages via email requesting question about use of the product or submit bugs. You should email support only in case you need a reactivation. The forum is also open for general discussions so feel free to post any request, suggestion or comment. You can read all messages on the forum; however you must register as a user to post messages.
We suggest you install our products on fully updated Operating Systems. If you are experiencing problems during the installation or the activation, ensure you have all the Windows hot fixes and updates before contacting Technical Support.

HOWEVER, WHERE IS THAT SAFE CHANEL WHER WE CAN SEND OPEN QUESTIONS???

Thank you,
-Kris
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 10:01:26 am by leoatKVRB »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2023, 11:19:50 am »
How can I recognize where is that page where I can sent my problem to you or helpdesk??

PS: copy from the MSFS MANUAL

It's incredible that I even have to EXPLAIN again what should have been obvious, even from the explanation in the manual you don't seem to understand very well.

When the manual says to post questions on the forum because it would benefit other users ( which also means the question might have been already answered, so you might not even need to post it, just use the Search function ), it goes without saying it means generic questions that can apply to, again, all users.

Clearly, your question doesn't fall into this category, because it's related to something very unique to you, that is YOUR ORDER. In fact, the manual you quoted DOES say to use the support email for questions about reactivation so, again, I shouldn't have to explain it means any case where we might need to talk about your activation key.

As I've said, how do you expect to be supported HERE, when you clearly have an issue about inserting your key wrong, or selecting the wrong product, or even ordering the wrong product, all things that happens every day ( yet nobody tried to argue the forum should be the right place to discuss this ), which are ALL things we obviously cannot discuss here ?

leoatKVRB

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2023, 01:53:30 pm »
I may have some issue, but as i read the open postings, many users have problem.
However, i bet you have my email address to contact me, where you or someone from your team able to asking me what information I have to provide to you to make this headache to go a way.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2023, 03:51:18 pm »
I may have some issue, but as i read the open postings, many users have problem.
However, i bet you have my email address to contact me, where you or someone from your team able to asking me what information I have to provide to you to make this headache to go a way.
Not really sure how he would already have your e-mail since he isn't going to be able to pull up your order information by typing in "leoatKVRB" given that you most certainly didn't place your order that way. In any event, in the section of the manual that you quoted, it does mention e-mail twice.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/contacts.html
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2023, 10:55:52 am »

If with "have a problem", you mean problem with an order or an activation key, everybody who also started a post here, has been replied in the same way you have, asking to contact support by email.

Nobody tried to argue about it and continued on the forum, like you have, and everybody understood immediately why THESE problems should be discussed by email, without any need to further explanations.

I'm sorry but, I think expecting support to contact YOU is really nonsense: which support does that ? It's always the user with a problem that contact support and explains his problem.