Products Support > Zurich V2 for MSFS

Missing FS-Traffic B777 and A380 AI Traffic due to small gate sizes

<< < (2/2)

twilfert:

--- Quote from: virtuali on March 20, 2023, 10:15:41 am ---The problem is only the A380, because I just checked now, and we have several gates large enough for 777/747, with a radius larger of 33+ meters:

E32, E26, E20, E33, E43, E49, E57, E67

If you checked the radius on GSX, it might be different because that's only used to drive the default vehicle starting position ( if it's not further customized ), but AI won't use that, what counts is the size in the airport .BGL which are surely enough for B747/B777, but I see we should add the ones for A380, which I think are only a couple.

--- End quote ---

You are right. I have found the B77W in the meantime at some gates.

twilfert:

--- Quote from: Dave_YVR on March 21, 2023, 02:19:38 am --- You could also adjust the wingspan= entry in the aircraft.cfg for the A380 to match the 777-300ER or even smaller. Far easier to adjust the aircraft then it will work at far more airports worldwide.

--- End quote ---

I just did as you proposed and I see the issue solved with the new wingspan for the A380. It also resolved the same issue at other airports (e.g. OMDB) as well. Thank you for this simple and effective fix  :)

Dave_YVR:

--- Quote from: twilfert on April 02, 2023, 03:54:00 pm ---
 Thank you for this simple and effective fix  :)

--- End quote ---

It will work at every airport around the world! But it will introduce overlapping wings from A380's, but that is an acceptable outcome imo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version