Author Topic: Boarding happens almost immediately  (Read 670 times)

Schnemat

Boarding happens almost immediately
« on: February 15, 2023, 01:35:04 pm »
Hi everyone

Since a few days (even before todays update) i realised, that when i request boarding the question who i want to board (pilot, crew, passengers) doesn't appear anymore and the boarding of the passengers happens within a few seconds. I just "boarded" the 737-900 with 132 pax, it showed "10/132 boarded" within one second after "boarding passengers now" and then the next message was "boarding completed" two seconds later.

Has sth changed or am I doing sth wrong?

Thank you very much,
Matthias

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Boarding happens almost immediately
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2023, 02:22:34 pm »
This has been explained so many times already on the forum, for example here:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,28816.msg187897.html#msg187897

Here too:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,28869.msg188328.html#msg188328

In your case thought, since you said you use the PMDG 737-900, the problem might just be you used it before we added support for it and/or made or downloaded a custom profile made before before we added support for it, which might not be correct and might be another possible cause, in addition to all the other already listed in the previous posts, which are related to jetway detection.

If your problem was the airplane profile, be sure you run the Update first, then remove any custom profile you might have made/downloaded before we added internal support for it.

Schnemat

Re: Boarding happens almost immediately
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2023, 02:34:54 pm »
Thank you very much and sorry about asking the same thing again. I tried the search functionality but i seems i didn't us the correct keywords.

Thanks again for all your work with GSX! Much appreciated!

Matthias