Author Topic: Jetways and etc. are modelled with the GSX liveries but menu is completely broke  (Read 713 times)

Thrust2Fly

Hello there,
If buyers yesterday GSX Pro and as I already said I have the problem that the Jetways etc. are modelled but I can’t use the menu to call e.g. catering truck, because it’s completely broken.

When I tried to open the GSX main menu on the MSFS toolbar, there was coming up message with name „ToolTip on the upper left on my display. On the upper menu itself there was standing just „Subtitle“ and under it there were numbers from 1 to 8 and next to the numbers there was standing „File Option“ and then the number, which stands before this. When I clicked on „File Option 2“ to see if it‘ll happen something I got ported onto the runway WTF? Do you know how to fix my menu?

Thank you in advance

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Is your Windows user account a limited one ?

Thrust2Fly

I think the problem was that I copied "gsx pro" and "gsx world of jetways". But as I said on my new post there isn`t any icon or vehicle modelled and I have course not any gsx menu, although the installer installed my gsx pro into the addon manager. Is there any chance to link these zip datas manually into the community folder in case of the program didn't linked them there?