Author Topic: Couatl Error on arrival at gate  (Read 776 times)

BrianT58

Couatl Error on arrival at gate
« on: February 01, 2023, 02:20:33 pm »
Hi Umberto, I'm getting the following Couatl error whenever I approach a gate.
I have tried with different aircraft and at a 3rd party airport as well as one of your own.

After landing I select the gate is the GSX menu and as I approach within about 20 meters (just a guess) of the stop line I get the Panic log.

I have attached the Couatl logs for you to see. the only difference between them appears to be the airport information.

I did download the addon manager update from Google and ran it after the first time this happened and then tried again but still get the same issue.
Apologies if this has already been dealt with.
regards
Brian
Regards
Brian

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl Error on arrival at gate
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 02:38:40 pm »
You posted your panic log, which is not detailed enough to understand the situation, and you haven't said which airplane you used, if it's supported by GSX and/or if you made or changed its configuration, all information which would have been present in the Couatl.LOG that is created when Logging is enabled in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX Settings.

From the error, it seems there's a problem with the airplane profile so, either try to be more precise about the airplane used and its configuration, or enable Logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX Settings and post a Couatl.LOG file instead of the short panic log.

Also, if you are using a custom airplane profile, post that one as well.

BrianT58

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 05:26:20 pm »
Apologies I thought that was the log. it wasn't being created as the ini file didn't have the "logFile=Couatl.log" in it.
So I re-ran it with log enabled at inibuilds EGLL gate 508
using the FBW A32NX I've attached the log and the aircraft profile

Regards
Brian
Regards
Brian

BrianT58

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2023, 10:25:55 am »
Were those files any help Umberto?
Regards
Brian