Author Topic: Gsx Menu Closing before Showing Options  (Read 689 times)

Gromit-Mug

Gsx Menu Closing before Showing Options
« on: February 01, 2023, 04:09:33 pm »
I know someone reported this before but I've had Gsx since its initial release and I STILL haven't been able to use it. I've managed to get it to the installed part but every single time I go in the sim I'll click the icon it'll load for three secs and disappear without showing me the options. I've tried everything even getting to the point of going to regeedit and even deleting the fsdreamteam folder in the software I've installed and reinstalled constantly, I also get a (directory not empty) for the dream team folder every time I try to delete it or reinstall it and maybe that might be the issue. I'm just frustrated that I've had it for MONTHS and can't even get it to work once. At this point, a refund might be a good option but I want it to start working so is there any solution to this?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gsx Menu Closing before Showing Options
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 04:16:44 pm »
I'm just frustrated that I've had it for MONTHS and can't even get it to work once.

You should have posted as soon as you had that problem, instead of waiting for months. And, the the Sticky thread here, named "How to report a problem":

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26759.msg175111.html#msg175111

Has instructions how to create and post the diagnostic log file (even when the program doesn't work), which are the first step understanding what your problem might be.