Author Topic: Simbrief aircraft doesnt match MSFS aircraft on GSX main menu  (Read 2529 times)

paul123

Simbrief aircraft doesnt match MSFS aircraft on GSX main menu
« on: January 28, 2023, 12:00:02 am »
Hi I am getting this message with the Fenix A320 since the update. I have tried resetting the aircraft in the gsx settings but no luck. Any advice as to fix ?Thanks.

paul123

Re: Simbrief aircraft doesnt match MSFS aircraft on GSX main menu
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2023, 02:51:57 pm »
Specific GSX.CFG file for N320FS not found in D:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator 13.10.22\Community\fnx-aircraft-320\SimObjects\Airplanes\FNX320, using a default GSX.CFG file
Specific GSX.CFG file for N320FS not found in C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali/Airplanes\FNX320, using a default GSX.CFG file

This is the error in the file. I have reinstalled gsx pro and the fenix but error is still there. Other 320s work fine.

paul123

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2023, 02:54:21 pm »
icaoType A320 overriding icao_type_designator A320 from aircraft.cfg

Also this.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2023, 05:23:14 pm »
This is the error in the file. I have reinstalled gsx pro and the fenix but error is still there. Other 320s work fine.

That message is not an error. It just saying since you don't have a custom profile for that airframe, it will use the standard one.

icaoType A320 overriding icao_type_designator A320 from aircraft.cfg

That's not an error either, although GSX cannot possibly know if it's a problem or not. The message says that, since the airplane has a custom ICAO code, GSX will use that, instead of the one from the aircraft.cfg. In that case, they are both correct and identical.

So, it seems the only issue is the ICAO code in you flightplan on Simbrief is not A320.