Author Topic: Passenger Boarding  (Read 1534 times)

pks1414

Passenger Boarding
« on: January 25, 2023, 07:23:46 pm »
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong please. I am trying to build the profile for Orbx Dundee Airport, small airport and I am stuck completely with getting pax to work. I've disabled passenger bus to get the icon selected and I go ahead. The first point I place Halfway in the small terminal and press F6 to add further points. It shows a roped off area as I am doing it and each of the waypoints are numbered. I press enter to complete and then save. However when I go to try boarding.....nothing!! I'm on my 6th attempt and it's doing me crust in, help please

Thanks

Paul

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Passenger Boarding
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 08:36:18 am »
I suggest checking a tutorial, like this one:

pks1414

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2023, 11:43:26 am »
Thats what I did, tried moving the number sequence too so that it went 1,2,3 etc from the terminal? I'll try again

pks1414

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2023, 02:10:53 pm »
Update, if I use the freeware ATR the passengers file out. Change to the twin otter, nothing?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2023, 02:21:32 pm »
Update, if I use the freeware ATR the passengers file out. Change to the twin otter, nothing?

There shouldn't be no difference, assuming the airplane configuration is correct.

pks1414

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2023, 05:57:44 pm »
As a matter of interest, I downloaded 6 profiles relating to the twin otter, should actual folder for the actual model be placed in the Airplanes folder or the individual gsx.cfg

sorry to be a pain

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2023, 06:01:00 pm »
As a matter of interest, I downloaded 6 profiles relating to the twin otter, should actual folder for the actual model be placed in the Airplanes folder or the individual gsx.cfg

I suggest reading the manual, Page 55, which explains exactly how many data sources GSX can use to take data about an airplane, where the files are supposed to be located and how their priority order change depending where the files are located.