Author Topic: gsx pro reload simbrief can't connect to simbrief  (Read 8497 times)

dlg

gsx pro reload simbrief can't connect to simbrief
« on: September 10, 2022, 07:50:09 am »
Good morning sirs,
unable to connect simbrief.
Pls find herewith attached the couatl.zip

pete_auau

Re: gsx pro reload simbrief can't connect to simbrief
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2022, 02:55:00 pm »
have you entered your  simbrief  id  in  gsx

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2022, 03:09:24 pm »
You must enter your SimBrief ALIAS, not your name/surname.

Magic Man

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2022, 10:44:28 pm »
I'm having the same issue. Using my SimBrief alias exactly as entered - not connecting (options is confusing since the form field is titled "Username" rather than Alias).

Getting error popping up...

[GSX] SIMBRIEF ERROR EXCEPTION1 = URL USING BAD/ILLEGAL FORMAT OR MISSING URL

My SimBrief alias has a space in it, could this be the issue?

Edit: to confirm, was due to the space.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 12:39:13 am by Magic Man »

casv

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2022, 01:55:33 pm »
I also have this error, using my Alias name.
This is what I get when I press on Reload SimBrief: [GSX] SIMBRIEF ERROR EXCEPTION1 = HTTP RESPONSE CODE SAID ERROR

Jim bo

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2023, 07:35:47 pm »
I also have the error HTTP. I  have tried different Flight Plans and reused one from a couple of days ago but the same fault. Interesting the EFB uploads the flight plans no problem from Simbrief. But the main GSX says reload Simbrief. can't connect to Simbrief. and then gives the fault code HTTP. I presume this is why the Safedock TIS42 does not show any information.
I uninstalled GSX yesterday and removed all associated files & reinstalled to try and clear the other faults. I am still waiting for a resolution to my series of requests on the support email. I started 29.11.22 and no response to my last email 9..1.23
Best wishes Jim B

Jim bo

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2023, 05:46:26 pm »
I have resolved the first part. As I reinstalled GSX it wiped out my simbrief Alias. that's sorted but I still have stair drivers arrive without the stairs. more often just the rear one but it seems that both are often missing. This is when no jetway available. (Bristol)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2023, 05:52:28 pm »
As I reinstalled GSX it wiped out my simbrief Alias

Reinstalling GSX won't remove your settings, unless you explicitly remove the couatladdons.ini file from the %APPDATA%\Virtuali folder.

I still have stair drivers arrive without the stairs. more often just the rear one but it seems that both are often missing. This is when no jetway available. (Bristol)

Missing objects are usually a result of using too high AI settings, even more likely with AI Injection, which will cause the maximum number of objects the sim can display to be reached. Nothing we can do about it.

What you can do in GSX to fix this, but it's only valid for default airports where GSX has replaced jetways, is to disable the "ground clutter" option in the GSX Config in the installer, then run an update again, so a more lightweight version of the jetway replacement files will be installed, with only jetways, so it won't increase the number of objects compared to the default scenery.

Jim bo

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2023, 09:22:59 am »
I have lowered: A1 Aircraft density from 25 to 15. Vehicle ground Aircraft density to 0. Worker density to 15. Traffic Variety from Ultra to High. Shadow maps 2048 to 1536. Terrain Shadows 2048 to 1024
Even departing from Emmen (LSME) which is a default airport and except for the Fenix A320 I was flying and 1 small GA aircraft, No other planes or equipment (ground Clutter) It is a very sparse airport and still No stairs just the drivers!
Sometimes just by recycling the restart Couatl button the stairs might appear but only sometimes.
When using the Universal Installer “Check” button on completion of the update the Exit button always shows the sandglass?
My System: i9 11900k CPU 8 Cores/16 Threads 3.5-5.3GHz. RTX 3080 10GB Graphics card. Windows 11 .Triple monitors.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2023, 04:50:16 pm »
Even departing from Emmen (LSME) which is a default airport and except for the Fenix A320 I was flying and 1 small GA aircraft, No other planes or equipment (ground Clutter) It is a very sparse airport and still No stairs just the drivers!

I can only repeat and confirm this doesn't happen here, and nobody reported it with settings so low.

When using the Universal Installer “Check” button on completion of the update the Exit button always shows the sandglass?

A completely harmless UI glitch that doesn't affect or reflect a problem with it.

Jim bo

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2023, 02:12:29 pm »
Thank you, Umberto, for your reply. Am I to take it that you are not able to provide support in helping me resolve this problem? As far as addons are concerned it is expensive. I don’t want to just forget it. I think it has some very nice features that make for increased realism, the people, push back, Safedock TIS42, baggage handling. This is destroyed if all the passengers must walk up imaginary steps into and out of the plane. Can I ask you to review all my comments and see if there is any clue to why the stairs frequently fail to turn up with the driver? I am not a PC boffin but a customer that needs help. Thanks Jim bo

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2023, 04:24:03 pm »
This is destroyed if all the passengers must walk up imaginary steps into and out of the plane

Can I ask you to review all my comments and see if there is any clue to why the stairs frequently fail to turn up with the driver?

I already told you, missing objects are usually a result of using too high AI settings, even more likely with AI Injection, which will cause the maximum number of objects the sim can display to be reached. Nothing we can do about it.

What you can do in GSX to fix this, but it's only valid for default airports where GSX has replaced jetways, is to disable the "ground clutter" option in the GSX Config in the installer, then run an update again, so a more lightweight version of the jetway replacement files will be installed, with only jetways, so it won't increase the number of objects compared to the default scenery.

Other than that, I can't see any other reason why you are missing some objects, unless there's something else OTHER than AI Injection that cause the same problem. The maximum limit of objects in MSFS is a limit, regardless how it's reached, AI injection is just the most common cause, but that's not the only one, I guess on extremely detailed airports with too high settings, it might be reachable just without AI.