Author Topic: No couatl menu, GSX airport regeneration cache up to 80% then disappears.  (Read 1228 times)

Boeing 7-ralph-7

When I start the sim, I get an airport regeneration cache text, but it doesn't complete. After it disappears, the couatl icon on my tray disappears as well. I get no GSX menu. I searched for threads relating to airport regeneration cache and there were multiple. I tried a few things from other threads and the problem still exists.

My situation: I had a hardware change, my motherboard got replaced. GSX works properly on the sim installed on this system previously. Along with the motherboard change, the HDD with the Simulator installation failed as well. Since the OS is on the SSD, all I did was uninstall everything related to the sim on control panel. And reinstalled everything from a new hard drive.

What I tried:
Multiple reinstalls.
Deleting the folders on ProgramData and AppData
Found that my scenery CFG was still from my previous sim installation so I cleaned the scenery CFG with Lorby to remove the sceneries from the previous sim that I still have not installed.
Deactivated and reactivated the license.

Additionally, I only have GSX, not level 2. On the setup, I see a part where it says Part 1 of 25 - GSX, this does not complete. Only part 1 and 2. Then it says successful installation.

Couatl log attached.

TheCaptain3618

• TheCaptain3618
    • Google
Try posting the logs in a zip archive.
TheCaptain3618

Boeing 7-ralph-7

Attached it as zip. Hope someone can read and interpret.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
When I start the sim, I get an airport regeneration cache text, but it doesn't complete. After it disappears, the couatl icon on my tray disappears as well. I get no GSX menu. I searched for threads relating to airport regeneration cache and there were multiple. I tried a few things from other threads and the problem still exists.

Configure the antivirus to add the following folders to the Exclusions:

- the whole Addon Manager folder

- the P3D own folder

Boeing 7-ralph-7

I did that, and still the problem exists. I'm using Windows Security. Anything else I can try? Thanks

Boeing 7-ralph-7

I read on another thread that they encountered GSX crash on the P3D navaid update 2213. I also installed aero sors 2213, as a first update on the default P3D navdata. Does anyone know a way to find an installer for 2212 aero sor?

Boeing 7-ralph-7

As per this thread:
https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,28889.0.html

I can confirm that there is a problem with the 2213 navaid update. I have no previous installation of navaid update, just the 2213 one. And I need an update. What should I do? Look for someone that can lead me to a 2212 navaid update download, or wait for GSX to make a fix?

Mickartur

Didn't find a way to solve the problem? My GSX also knocks out .. And apparently after the Airac update
The system shows the following error

Имя сбойного приложения: Couatl64_P3D.exe, версия: 4.8.0.5086, метка времени: 0x636f9a6a
Имя сбойного модуля: Couatl64_P3D.exe, версия: 4.8.0.5086, метка времени: 0x636f9a6a
Код исключения: 0xc0000005
Смещение ошибки: 0x000000000000d40b
Идентификатор сбойного процесса: 0x4b0
Время запуска сбойного приложения: 0x01d925d567c530fe
Путь сбойного приложения: C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\couatl64\Couatl64_P3D.exe
Путь сбойного модуля: C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\couatl64\Couatl64_P3D.exe
Идентификатор отчета: 8a8eea45-4297-4e0e-81c1-9bbeed072aaf
Полное имя сбойного пакета:
Код приложения, связанного со сбойным пакетом:

Приложение: Couatl64_P3D.exe
Версия платформы: v4.0.30319
Описание. Процесс был завершен из-за необработанного исключения.
Сведения об исключении: код исключения c0000005, адрес исключения 00007FF778EBD40B

Boeing 7-ralph-7

Good day. On my end, I have fixed the problem by coordinating with the developer of the aero sors navaid update. We have found that there is a problem with the 2213 release 1 of the navaid update. On my end, I have found that installing North America region of that release would cause the problem. I fixed my problem when I uninstalled the 2213 release of aero sors, and reinstalled it except the North America region and that fixed the problem.