Author Topic: help with gsx  (Read 925 times)

lucaf14

help with gsx
« on: January 09, 2023, 01:21:10 pm »
good morning,

i am Luca Fadda and i'm writing to yours forum because i have an issue with gsx pro on flight simulator 2020.

when i bought the program it was working fine for most of time, but now i have a problem because i can't use it and i don't know why.

i tried to unistall and re-download it but it won't work too...

the problem starts when i try to use gsx on the game: the window of gsx appears but it stays for like two seconds
and it desappears.

the only way left to solve the issue is to unistall flight simulator and try to download it again but it takes too much time.

another possibility that i thought is that gsx could go on crash with some add-on installed on my community file in flight simulator but i think
that it's worse then the option before this one.

i would also like to add that i have knowledge of computers and softwares in fact i have assembled and installed my computer.

looking forward to hearing from yours.

yours sincerely,

Luca Fadda. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: help with gsx
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 02:20:17 pm »
the only way left to solve the issue is to unistall flight simulator and try to download it again but it takes too much time.

another possibility that i thought is that gsx could go on crash with some add-on installed on my community file in flight simulator but i think
that it's worse then the option before this one.

This seems to indicate exactly the problem: a conflict with some add-on, assuming that with "uninstall flight simulator", you mean you removed all the addons from the Community as well.

The first thing to try would be, temporarily moving everything ( except GSX ) out of the Community folder and try with just GSX.

lucaf14

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2023, 09:20:41 pm »
i tried this way but it won't work again.... i left only gsx in community folder and it's happening the same dinamics.... i dont' know what to do now.... it's incredible... with who can i talk to solve this problem? i can record the screen to demostrate it.

thank you

lucaf14

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2023, 10:53:05 pm »
it's incredible.... i solved the problem taking back windows to 1 weeks ago..... with the same add-on in community folder...
 anyway thank you and have fun.