Author Topic: Could not find valid AFCAD data at this position, services are not available at  (Read 696 times)

daniel19121979

Hello, since today I have the error message : Could not find valid AFCAD data at this position, services are not available at the airport : FSDT LSZH . As an example, at the airport simwings EDDH it works normally. I have also downloaded the latest update via the FSDT installer. The LSZH from Microsoft I have uninstalled. But it has worked at the airport before. I have the GSX Pro full version. Thanks for the help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I cannot replicate it here, and you don't say if you are using the SU10 Navdata API or not.

- Be sure you don't have duplicated/conflicting custom GSX profile for LSZH in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX\MSFS folder. Remove all .INI files with a name that starts with LSZH, and run the update again, so only the official profile will be downloaded.

- Check if you are using the SU10 Navdata API option in the Config panel, and try with both options.

daniel19121979

Hi,
Thanks for your Answer.
I deleted the LSZH.ini and then made a new update. I tried it with SU10 Navdata API and without. It works only with the Airport without SU10 Navdata API. What are the differences if I use GSX Pro with SU10 Navdata API or without ?
Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
When you are using the SU10 Navdata option, GSX will take every data from the simulator itself, which means if you have a scenery conflict, it will get that one too, conflicts included.

Instead, when you are not using the SU10 Navdata option, GSX will read only a single .BGL at a time so, assuming it read the correct .BGL for that scenery, it won't be confused by other conflicting sceneries.

The two most probable causes of conflicts to LSZH are:

- the default Microsoft LSZH, which must be deleted from the Content Manager and NOT manually, otherwise it will be automatically re-downloaded at the next start.

- the GSX own jetway replacement files, which must be disabled at LSZH, like any other non-default airport. The automatic disabling is done when you first install GSX, when you run a GSX Update, or if you enter the GSX Config panel and press the "Disable 3rd party" button there. Check LSZH is on the Disabled airports list and not in the Enabled list.

TootY

I've just had this same message appear today at UK2000 EGJJ with SU10 ticked.

Once unticked it worked with no issues.

The custom profile is installed in the correct place along with all the other custom profiles I use

TootY

Looking into it, it may be the custom profile as I've not had this happen anywhere else.