Author Topic: GSX Couatl scripting engine hasn't started / airac Herve Sors cause pb[SOLVED]  (Read 1497 times)

remito

Hello,

I have been having problems with gsx for the last two days.
I have been using gsx + gsx level 2 for years without any problems.

During a flight on P3d v4, I wanted to launch the pushback procedure and I noticed that gsx was not working anymore.
In "addon manager", I noticed that the activation keys of gsx + gsx level 2 were missing.

I wanted to fill them again and I got the message "the couatl scripting enging hasn't started,...".
I excluded from my antivirus the "addon manager" folder as indicated in another section of the forum.
I ran "fsdt universal intaller" as indicated in a section of the forum and I see that gsx + gsx level 2 are: installed and active.
I ran a check and then an update just in case.

However, I still can't use these utilities because in P3d, I am only in trial version.

I checked and my activation keys are valid.

Thank you for your help.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 10:26:16 pm by remito »

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Activation issue ?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2023, 04:36:03 pm »
Anything involving activations need to be handled by e-mail because the next question Umberto would ask you for is your order number, which obviously shouldn't be posted here.
Captain Kevin

remito

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2023, 05:43:40 pm »
Of course, it is obvious.
But I don't understand how and why my licenses disappeared and why "fsdt intaller" indicates that both software are active.
I'm waiting for Umberto to help me.

remito

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2023, 05:58:31 pm »
I may have a lead: I just asked for my licenses to be returned by email. In fact, I was trying to access my fsdt account.
I realize that they do not start with FSDTGSX and FSDGGXL2 as I saved them on a text file in my hard drive.
I will try to enter them again and update my post.

remito

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2023, 07:14:50 pm »
Same results with activation codes.

remito

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2023, 04:59:49 pm »
It seems that Hervé Sors' airac 2213 version has an impact on the functioning of gsx.
Who could share version 2212? I didn't keep it.
Thank you in advance.

remito

Re: Activation issue ? [SOLVED]
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2023, 10:25:09 pm »
Problem solved by the advice of a forum member with the following procedure:

uninstall the 2213 update and then reinstall it only for Europe.

The airac 2213 version of Herve Sors is the cause of the problem.

alexcunille

Install Herve Sors AIRAC 2213 all EXCEPT America (North and South) all others are OK to install

michaelengl

Thank you for the valuable advice. My P3D started, but I didn't see the GSX menu anymore. I uninstalled everything because I thought it was the virus protection problem. (Another entry here in the forum), but the error was still there. Thank God I read this entry. I uninstalled the America files and now GSX works again. Does anyone know how https://www.aero.sors.fr/ is related to GSX?

Michael

TheCaptain3618

• TheCaptain3618
    • Google
Not related to GSX.
TheCaptain3618