Author Topic: Could not find valid AFCAD data at this position, services are not available  (Read 3293 times)

Metal666

I have found the file LSZH-FSDT.ini. This is the only one in the FSDT_LSZH folder. Do you want me to search in a different, specific spot ? What would then be the exact search-string ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
If you have another profile in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX\MSFS folder, it will take priority over the one in the scenery folder (which won't be used in any case if the SU10 Navdata API option is Enabled ).

Be sure you have only one profile for LSZH there, and it's the one from FSDT.

Metal666

Hi Umberto, please let me reference back to the very first post in this threat. User Geolyre and me are running the Couatl Scripting Engine (Couatl64_MSFS.exe) under the "run as admin" feature.

At least me, I am running MSFS itself without the "run as admin" feature (Don't know about Geolyre, but my guess is the same for him).
Moreover, MSFS is installed under a local user account on my machine (i.e. no admin account).

I have now retried as I did in the very beginning after the purchase by running both (MSFS and Couatl Scripting engine) without admin rights.
The results are as follows:
LFRS (Default): GSX shows up; Giving advice "Warp to trial mode airport"
LFBO (3rd party): GSX shows up; Giving advice "Warp to trial mode airport"
LSZH (FSDT): GSX works
LIMC: GSX works
I obtain the same results, independently from whether SU10 API is enabled or disabled.

Metal666

Forgot to mention that LFBO is installed via the MSFS Marketplace, i e. not via the community folder.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
The results are as follows

In that case, it's a very simple problem: looks like you are still on Trial, because GSX works fine at LIMC, which is a Trial airport, and LSZH, which is an FSDT airport where you can use GSX for free.

Moreover, MSFS is installed under a local user account on my machine (i.e. no admin account).

Running with a limited permission user might be a problem which might result as if you were running in Trial, you might be able to fix this as explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,27275.msg180554.html#msg180554

Metal666

I have tried it. Unfortunately this has not solved it for me. However, I have finally converted my local account into one of the admin group, as it seems that via the UAC settings, uncontrolled installations can be limited as well.
Maybe, may I propose to include an advice directly in the manual on best running as admin group member, in case other users with local accounts face the same issue and start spend unnecessary time on this.
Thank you for your support anyway, mille grazie!

Filipe040

Hello,

I have the same issue at this scenery:

https://flightsim.to/file/17319/edlv-airport-weeze-flughafen-niederrhein-flugsohn

What could be the problem? I have SU12 API ticked on in the FSDT Config and running the latest version.
There are no EDLV related airport configs in the config folder.

Thanks in advance.