Author Topic: Passenger Number?  (Read 950 times)

cchiozza

Passenger Number?
« on: January 05, 2023, 07:44:18 pm »
It says if you dont check one of the check boxes is configuration ( i cant remember the exact name) it will prompt for a passenger number? That never happens?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Passenger Number?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 11:45:32 am »
It says if you dont check one of the check boxes is configuration ( i cant remember the exact name) it will prompt for a passenger number? That never happens?

If with "it says", you mean the manual says, this is what the manual say at Page 27, where the "Estimate passengers number" option is explained:

Estimate passengers number ( FSX/P3D only )

This option is only relevant to FSX/P3D. In MSFS, the default is to always Estimate the passengers number, because we added Simbrief integration, for a more realistic
and precise set of the passenger number.

cchiozza

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2023, 07:26:10 pm »
I was referring to the Tool Tip in the config screen. That is where it says you can enter the number of passengers. Old tool tip from P3d I guess?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2023, 12:42:29 pm »
I was referring to the Tool Tip in the config screen. That is where it says you can enter the number of passengers. Old tool tip from P3d I guess?

We'll try to update the tooltip to behave differently depending if MSFS or P3D is used but, in general, if the manual says something specific like this, it's best to trust the manual.