Author Topic: Headwind A330 Jetway on L2 and Pax boarding through L1  (Read 800 times)

kien569

Headwind A330 Jetway on L2 and Pax boarding through L1
« on: December 30, 2022, 11:13:22 pm »
As title states. I have been looking around on the forums and also in the manual but I can't figure out why this isn't working. I have the jetway docked to L2 (it is preferred exit) but the passengers are not using the jetway (walking on thin air LOL) and boarding through L1 door. I do not have the ignore preferred exit button checked. Thanks for the help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Headwind A330 Jetway on L2 and Pax boarding through L1
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 02:04:16 pm »
In the GSX internal configuration, the airplane is configured to have the main passenger Exit, located on L2 so, passenger will surely use that, because there are no other exits. However, if you have a custom airplane profile, it will take precedence over the GSX internal configuration, and if it's configured with other exits, it will cause a problem in this case.

Check the airplane configuration page and, if it doesn't say "GSX Internal Database", press the RESET button to restore it to the configuration that comes with GSX.

kien569

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 05:33:30 pm »
OK thank you!

Rameyuk

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2023, 11:33:07 am »
I would customise the A339 profile to disable L1 as a door entirely. Just set it to No Doors. And the pax will always board from L2.