Author Topic: Passangers through jetways wall Gaya LOWW  (Read 772 times)

avduarri

Passangers through jetways wall Gaya LOWW
« on: December 26, 2022, 11:01:57 am »
Hello,
In Gaya's LOWW, the passangers goes through the jetway wall (see attached screenshot). The jetway is from Gaya's scenery (scenery excluded in GSX config tool). GSX is reading the correct .bgl file.
The issue occurs in all jetways from Pier North (Pier East and West with no issues).
I've been searching in the forums (here in FSDT and ORBX) and I could not find a solution or root cause.
Could you point me out if the issue is related to GSX or the scenery?

Thank you and happy year ending.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Passangers through jetways wall Gaya LOWW
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 09:02:29 am »
We learned that some developers model jetways in a fairly unusual way, with the main rotation bone not placed in the jetway center of rotation, possibly to overcome some kind of issue with the jetway not working due to its distance from the parking.

Currently, there's no way to detect the location of the rotation bone if this doesn't match the jetway own center of rotation, so GSX can only assume a jetway is made following the SDK example that have them in the same place.

This post here explains these issues, and many other issues related to passengers in jetways, should be fixed with the SU12 SDK, which will include all this data:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,28663.msg187336.html#msg187336
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 09:05:19 am by virtuali »