Author Topic: Get instant Fueling instead of customized fueling  (Read 692 times)

organawa

Get instant Fueling instead of customized fueling
« on: February 11, 2023, 07:06:44 am »
HI all,

I'm having a problem with the fueling. I import my simbrief flight into GSX, ask for fueling, the truck comes, plugs to the airplane, I set the amount of fuel i want based on the simbrief profile but i don't get the voice asking me to set the fuel as i wish in the plane and get the real-time refueling animation

Instead of that, the refueling is instantly done ( the animation i mean ), no sync with the fuel amount in the plane ...

For the time being i only faced this issue with the fenix a320, didn't test others airliners

Thanks in advance for your help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Get instant Fueling instead of customized fueling
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2023, 12:09:12 pm »
As explained so many times, when the airplane uses custom refueling ( and the fenix surely is ):

- Simbrief doesn't have any effect on GSX. In fact, unless you changed the airplane configuration to not have custom refueling ( which you cannot do, since the fenix can't be refueled externally ), you are not even supposed to see the GSX Refueling menu with a Simbrief option. If you see it, reset the airplane config to default or, DISABLE the "show fuel/cargo" option in it, which is how the fenix is supposed to work.

- If the above option is set correctly, the correct procedure to refuel an airplane with a custom refueling is explained in this video:

It's with the PMDG 737, but the concept is not different with the Fenix, which is:

- Do not alter the fuel quantity from the airplane own menu while the GSX truck is coming

- Enter a quantity LARGER than the one you had on board before, otherwise the truck will just go away.

organawa

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2023, 06:29:40 pm »
Thx for your feedback, unfortunately i didn't understand what you mean :  "If you see it, reset the airplane config to default or, DISABLE the "show fuel/cargo" option in it, which is how the fenix is supposed to work."

Basically,

- i import my Simbrief plan in the EFB
- I dont touch any other settings there
- I asked for refueling
- The truck comes and a menu popup asking me the level of fuel i want ( 20 -40 -60 -80 -100 or Simbrief quantity ). That should not happen, i should simply click on the load fuel on the EFB.

I ve seen a couple of other videos on youtube, nothing different than that was done...

Never had this issue before, i'm wondering why i'm having this problem right now, that's all.

I

organawa

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2023, 06:47:20 pm »
OK, got it , didnt remember about the "Airplane Settings" and the show fuel/cargo.

Ty for the help