Author Topic: Crew Pilot Pax Loading  (Read 936 times)

dmr_w10

Crew Pilot Pax Loading
« on: December 21, 2022, 02:24:29 pm »
Hello

Perhaps this topic is still pending resolve.  I assume the loading of crew/pilot/pax can be selected as when requesting boarding the system ask if I want to board "Crew" and provides a menu selection.  I attached two log files after selection Pilot only and in a separate scenario selecting the crew first. After either group boards that Pax automatically called.  Is this normal for the system or did I miss a setting switch somewhere?    I do notice in the log file, that the system log states that the add-on/user selected not to board the other crew members depending on who was selected if not both. 

Thank you.

David.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Crew Pilot Pax Loading
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2022, 03:15:26 pm »
Perhaps this topic is still pending resolve.  I assume the loading of crew/pilot/pax can be selected as when requesting boarding the system ask if I want to board "Crew" and provides a menu selection.  I attached two log files after selection Pilot only and in a separate scenario selecting the crew first. After either group boards that Pax automatically called. 

It seems you expected the menu allowed to skip Pax boarding as well, but nowhere it has such option. The option in the menu only control if Pilots/Crew will board/deboard, not Pax.

dmr_w10

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2022, 04:20:33 pm »
No sir, I don't expect to skip Pax boarding.  I guess I just misunderstand the point of the menu.  I thought it was to allow either the crew or the pilots to board and then select the crew - pax to board.  I thought the system would allow sequencing by me to follow what I think is what happens in the real-world Crew (Cabin Staff), then Pilots, then Pax.

I misunderstood the purpose of the initial request to board crew. I thought it meant I could sequence the boarding. 

Thank you for the quick response.

David.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2022, 06:13:04 pm »
I thought it was to allow either the crew or the pilots to board and then select the crew - pax to board.  I thought the system would allow sequencing by me to follow what I think is what happens in the real-world Crew (Cabin Staff), then Pilots, then Pax.

The menu is used to decide if you want to board Pilots, Crew, Nobody or Both. It has no effect on passengers, which will always boarded after the Pilot/Crew or, clearly, first, if you skipped both Pilots and Crew.