Author Topic: Passengers arriving with small busses  (Read 752 times)

silvera

Passengers arriving with small busses
« on: December 19, 2022, 08:36:19 pm »
Hello, thanks for this amazing addon.

I have an issue i have been experiencing lately and couldn't solve it whatever i tried. Sorry if this has been asked before.

Passengers first arrive with a big bus but the rest of the passenger keep coming to the airplane with small busses which takes a huge amount of time to finish boarding.

I am always using simbrief and have 160-184 passengers.
Using PMDG 737

I have checked the settings and it seems there's nothing related to my issue.

Would appreciate the help here :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Passengers arriving with small busses
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2022, 01:58:26 pm »
I cannot reproduce this.

With 160 passengers, you will see a large bus carrying the first 90 ( max capacity for the large bus ) and another large bus with the other 70.

With 184 passengers, you will see exactly 3 large bus.

Please provide the precise, exact, reproductions steps, like the exact order you choose the services and when you loaded the Simbrief plan, and the exact number of passengers when this happened.

silvera

Re: Passengers arriving with small busses
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2022, 04:33:23 pm »
Thanks for your reply.

1- I create a flight plan using simbrief which is for a later time. (simbrief looks OK in GSX panel) 184 pax (max) is chosen.
2- I set a parking gate or stand with PMDG 737-800
3- I request fueling.
4- After fueling is completed i request boarding.
5- Firstly big bus arrives and boarding starts, after the first bus leaves, the rest of the passengers always come with the crew bus. Max 5-6 passenger per bus and then it takes ages to board the plane.

These are all the steps i'm going through. Nothing particularly different than normal operations.