Author Topic: Some problems I can't solve myself  (Read 1014 times)

fruman

Some problems I can't solve myself
« on: December 17, 2022, 10:00:07 am »
Hello,sorry for my general topic title but I can figure out how to solve some things...I read all the manual,specifically what i am interested in is small planes as cessna and not boing or airbus..anyway,so flight LIRZ TO LFKJ starting at parking 301...in all my airports even with msfs settings at 0/1(ground vehicle and workers)I have always the default tugs and the other guy for the pushback,so when I ask for gsx the pushback they POP and dissappear....not very realistic and enjoyable...anyone knows how can I solve it please?
So after that,the guy comes insert the pin,and I do quick edit for my pushback position,press enter in my keyboard and a voice say "remove parking brake and something about start at will"after that....stuck...no moves...in gsx setting I have "interrupt pushback"and that's it....I installed and uninstall it 3 times now...no luck...I really wanna make it work but I couldn't....so hope somebody can help me....thanks and sorry for my Italian English:)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 10:08:04 am by fruman »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Some problems I can't solve myself
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2022, 02:32:06 pm »
There's a problem in your screenshot, which shows the QuickEdit dots still present while the Pushback was being performed. This is not normal, those are supposed to be removed automatically when you press Enter to close the QuickEdit.

A possible reason for this, is you are running with too high AI settings, possibly using AI Injection ( but not only ), so the sim is too overwhelmed that it might have miss commands sent by GSX through Simconnect. When that happens, everything will likely malfunction so, you should try to fix that, for example by lowering AI settings, especially if you use AI injection.

fruman

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2022, 03:05:08 pm »
Ehy thank you for the replay,so in the moment I took the sceen shot the IA was set to 1(ground service,worker,and IA  traffic)the other think that I use is FSLT...Do you think I have to decrease settings within the program?
The funny thing is that after I abort the pushback and ask for it again,everything works perfectly,with the only problem that there are 2 tugs simultaneously when I request a pushback,always..Is that normal?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2022, 03:06:00 pm »
the other think that I use is FSLT...Do you think I have to decrease settings within the program?

Yes, too high settings for AI Injection, combined with GSX, seems to cause the sim to hit the maximum number of objects visible in a scene, which causes Simconnect to become erratic, causing all sort of malfunctions.

fruman

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2022, 08:18:27 pm »
ehy thx for the replay,so i checked and i can tell you that the problem is only with the quick edit pushback,all the others options work great....and i tried run without AI injection,no traffic at all as to speak and it dosnt work :'(

Update:so Quick edit works only if i insert waypoint,otherwise,traditional,fast way,get stuck with those dots grean and red....mistery ::)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 09:10:36 pm by fruman »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2022, 02:00:56 pm »
Update:so Quick edit works only if i insert waypoint,otherwise,traditional,fast way,get stuck with those dots grean and red....mistery ::)

Yes, both because I cannot see any difference here, and I even posted a video about it:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,27723.msg183423.html#msg183423

But also because, if the cause of the issue was the number of objects in the scene, it should be more likely to happen when there are the extra objects for the waypoints, not the opposite.