Author Topic: Show me the spot not working at Flightbeam KPDX  (Read 851 times)

glc100o

Show me the spot not working at Flightbeam KPDX
« on: December 17, 2022, 01:34:08 am »
When I arrived at Flightbeam KPDX and asked for "Show me the spot" it gave directions like heading 324 degrees 1.2 miles. When I mistakenly taxied beyond the gate and asked again "Show me the spot" it said "behind you 324 yards but again no blue icon came up to visually identify it.

At KSNA default a blue indicator popped up over the spot.

Any idea why its not working at Flightbeam KPDX? This was not purchased in the Marketplace, and API not checked.

Greg

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Show me the spot not working at Flightbeam KPDX
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2022, 02:43:33 pm »
When I arrived at Flightbeam KPDX and asked for "Show me the spot" it gave directions like heading 324 degrees 1.2 miles. When I mistakenly taxied beyond the gate and asked again "Show me the spot" it said "behind you 324 yards but again no blue icon came up to visually identify it.

Please clarify if the blue pointer was missing in both cases. Note that, sometimes it's easy to have it exactly behind the cockpit window strut and not noticing before it disappears ( it stays on screen about 10 seconds ).

Any idea why its not working at Flightbeam KPDX? This was not purchased in the Marketplace, and API not checked.

Then you should check if GSX loaded the correct .BGL. Or, enable the Navdata and see if it works then.

glc100o

Re: Show me the spot not working at Flightbeam KPDX
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 10:44:53 pm »
Enabling NAVDATA worked to make it visible. I guess I will leave that enabled from here on out.

Greg