Author Topic: Bit of a mess? MSFS A310  (Read 930 times)

C130

• "With your eyes turned skywards...."
Bit of a mess? MSFS A310
« on: December 14, 2022, 10:13:57 pm »
Sorry.

Sice ive been a customer for 10 years here is the news!

Its in need of some serious software corrections from a programmer who knows what its doing?
Specifically, so you can get it right!

Sorry, I know you dont like criticism? Tough! You are selling this? HEY?

Well you paid for this so get ready!

Passengers walk through aircraft engines/structures on way to board stairs. Looks horrible, also vehicles drive through parked vehicles! Looks stupid! Tanker just ignores parked vehicles....? Whole thing looks half baked?

Aircraft fuel is NOT, repeat NOT recognised. I get the repeated " Please select aircraft fuel from FMS" I'm on MSFS Airbus A310!!! THE BASIC AIRCRAFT! ...Doesnt work! GSX doesnt know what I have loaded and never will...its not reading the aircraft fuel? Its not reaing what MSFS A310 has in its fuel load? SIMCONNECT? I Dunno. But needs sorting?

PUSHBACK is horrid! Upon pushback...The Airstairs re connect> WHAT IS THIS? NO! And then the TUG, NO!

Followme tug just gets lost after an overrun! Know what happens?
You get to close to Follow me tug and it bugs out...never to be seen again!

Has anyone tested this?

Or is it my MSFS A310 just seeing this?

I have P3d version is perfect...are you ignoring MSFS versions?

Please sort it out...it just looks stupid now!  Horrible actually and very amaturish software?

DONT GIVE ME ANY FANBOYS AO...OH YOUR NOT READIN IT?

IVE BEEN DOING THIS TEN YEARS OR MORE..SO ?

I am trying to do a video and it looks stupid, comared to P3d?

Please sort it!

Best regards

D
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 10:34:13 pm by C130 »
"Suspension of Disbelief". Flight Simulators! My You Tube Channel is "David Herky".

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Bit of a mess? MSFS A310
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 04:10:07 pm »
Sice ive been a customer for 10 years here is the news!

So it's surprising you are not aware of these very simple concept that has been working exactly the SAME in GSX for...the past 10 years, like:

Passengers walk through aircraft engines/structures on way to board stairs. Looks horrible, also vehicles drive through parked vehicles! Looks stupid! Tanker just ignores parked vehicles....? Whole thing looks half baked?

- GSX vehicles not having any knowledge of the scenery actual structures, so they will likely clash into something, something that can be lessened A LOT, if you ust a custom profile that changes their default starting positions.

Aircraft fuel is NOT, repeat NOT recognised. I get the repeated " Please select aircraft fuel from FMS" I'm on MSFS Airbus A310!!! THE BASIC AIRCRAFT! ...Doesnt work! GSX doesnt know what I have loaded and never will...its not reading the aircraft fuel? Its not reaing what MSFS A310 has in its fuel load? SIMCONNECT? I Dunno. But needs sorting?

It IS recognized, regardless how many times you repeat it is not. The A310 might be a "basic aircraft", but when fuel is concerned, it works exactly like a 3rd party aircraft meaning:

- It has a CUSTOM Fuel simulation that GSX cannot affect.

- GSX DOES WORK, provided you use the correct procedure, which I even tried to explain to you in another post, which you seemed to fail to understand. Of course, if you cared to read what other users said about it, it would have been obvious it's a specific way the A310 works, NOT a "GSX problem":

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,28664.msg187302.html#msg187302

PUSHBACK is horrid!

Pushback works perfectly fine, and it's generally considered to be GSX best feature.

Upon pushback...The Airstairs re connect> WHAT IS THIS? NO! And then the TUG, NO!

No they don't. But with a sentence written so badly, instead of proper reproduction report, it's basically impossible to even guess that might have happened.

Followme tug just gets lost after an overrun! Know what happens? You get to close to Follow me tug and it bugs out...never to be seen again!

You overran the Follow Me, so it started the FLEE procedure which, again, has been there for 10 years. What is NEW, instead, is you can DISABLE this behavior in the Settings, something that wasn't possible before.

Has anyone tested this?

Of course, and many thousands of users are using it every day, and nobody has reported your issue.

Or is it my MSFS A310 just seeing this?

Yes, the A310 is a bit unusual when Fuel is concerned.

I have P3d version is perfect...are you ignoring MSFS versions?

P3D users are complaining we are giving too much attention to the MSFS version.

I am trying to do a video and it looks stupid, comared to P3d?

There are dozen of new videos made about GSX working perfectly that comes out every day.