Author Topic: LKPR jetway problem  (Read 1025 times)

avduarri

LKPR jetway problem
« on: December 09, 2022, 05:11:06 pm »
Hello,

I posted this first on the Aerosoft forums, but they replay to me to post it here.
The scenery is LKPR from Aerosoft (Tailstrike Designs), gate 22A (but happens in all gates I've tried), with no customization.
The gate elevation looks correct at the end of the jetway (see screenshot 3), but the people are flying in the first half of the jetway (see screenshots 1 and 2).

Thank you in advance.

Regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: LKPR jetway problem
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2022, 06:51:58 pm »
I posted this first on the Aerosoft forums, but they replay to me to post it here.
The scenery is LKPR from Aerosoft (Tailstrike Designs), gate 22A (but happens in all gates I've tried), with no customization. The gate elevation looks correct at the end of the jetway (see screenshot 3), but the people are flying in the first half of the jetway (see screenshots 1 and 2).

It's not a GSX problem.

The real problem is the jetway not connecting correctly, which would happen regardless if you had GSX or not, since even if you call it from GSX, the only thing it does, is to send the standard command to activate the jetway, with no control over where or how well it will dock, but the jetway would always connect in the same way, even if you called it from the default ground services menu. Assuming the airplane parking position is the same, of course.

Have a look at the attached screenshot, the Jetway connects way lower than it supposed to, while GSX passengers are correctly exiting lined up with the airplane door.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 06:54:05 pm by virtuali »

avduarri

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2022, 09:49:17 pm »
Will report back to Aerosoft.

Thank you

GreyStone93

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2022, 08:49:07 pm »
Will report back to Aerosoft.

Thank you

Did you ever get an update? I'm getting the dreaded 10 seconds to load passengers at all the gates. I also notice that some of the custom jetways don't work at all. Tailstrike Designs do have a discord but all the links from their Facebook and on the MSFS forum are invalid for me for some reason