Author Topic: GSX at KJAC  (Read 2038 times)

JetMech383

GSX at KJAC
« on: December 08, 2022, 08:02:31 pm »
Hello,

Wanted to see if anyone else is having the same issue with Jackson Hole Airport by AXONOS? When trying to use GSX, it says no valid AFCAD file. Before that, the menu just closes as soon as I open it. See attachment. It's not just this parking position as it's all of them. AXONOS does not have a support section to email.

goose66

Re: GSX at KJAC
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 08:16:52 pm »
yes and that is 100% on the developer.  They are not doing something right in their scenery.
Mark AAL3 VP-HR

JetMech383

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2022, 09:43:52 pm »
yes and that is 100% on the developer.  They are not doing something right in their scenery.

Thank you. Hopefully they will update it at some point.

jem

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2022, 04:45:00 am »
I too am having this issue. You are correct about them not having a point of contact for product support.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2022, 10:00:17 am »
Try enabling the SU10 Navdata option in the GSX Config panel.

JetMech383

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2022, 02:32:11 pm »
Try enabling the SU10 Navdata option in the GSX Config panel.

That snapshot is with SU10 Navdata enabled. I just tried it with it disabled and now it says parking is isolated. See picture.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2022, 02:37:22 pm »
That snapshot is with SU10 Navdata enabled. I just tried it with it disabled and now it says parking is isolated. See picture.

Assuming you don't have another scenery in conflict ( which is more of a risk when using Navdata, since if two sceneries are providing data for the same airport, GSX will get data from both, conflicts included ), then I'm afraid the scenery must have some kind of problem.

JetMech383

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2022, 06:01:15 pm »

Assuming you don't have another scenery in conflict ( which is more of a risk when using Navdata, since if two sceneries are providing data for the same airport, GSX will get data from both, conflicts included ), then I'm afraid the scenery must have some kind of problem.

Ok thanks for taking the time to read my post. I don't have another scenery for that airport. Maybe one day they will update it.

moxiejeff

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2022, 03:17:07 pm »
I too can confirm this issue. Must be KJAC scenery from the 3rd party developer. :(