Author Topic: GSX removing all the AI traffic  (Read 5050 times)

walouigi

Re: GSX removing all the AI traffic
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2022, 08:10:58 pm »
I do appreciate your help, absolutely.
So I am in the process of reinstalling GSX after changing manually the 2000 to 30, I know I just updated FSLTL lately and It shows no update available at this point, so don't know why it was not updated.
So I will keep you posted once installed
Thanks

walouigi

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2022, 09:05:59 pm »
Hi Johan,
Just to report back, so yes the problem was the "2000" in the config of fsltl, because now it seems all good, I restarted the sim many times and all seems to work, but I also have use less cluster in GSX.
What I don't understand is the fat the the AIG was doing the same, disappearing with GSX, very weird.
Anyway now FSLTL is working with GSX for the time being, thanks again for the help and hint on the cfg.
I hope it will help others, in the same sitution.
Regards

Johan217

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2022, 09:58:12 pm »
Glad to hear you got it working!

As to AIG doing the same thing... I could understand this happening during the same session. I've seen these "ghost aircraft" before too using a monitoring tool and they don't seem to go away until you restart the entire sim. But if it happens without ever starting FSLTL then I have no idea. Maybe AIG has a similar variable like the staticaircraftlimitmax in FSLTL? I haven't used AIG for a long time.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 10:00:24 pm by Johan217 »

walouigi

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2022, 10:04:22 pm »
Hi Johan,
Well, I don't know you probably know way then me for AIG, but any way I stopped using AIG when FSTL came out, and really happy now that I can use GSX with it.
Thanks again for all your help, very much appreciated
Regards