Author Topic: Menu closing itself before showing options  (Read 1656 times)

max1806

Menu closing itself before showing options
« on: December 02, 2022, 01:14:23 pm »
Hi,

I am having trouble with the GSX menu window closing itself before it shows any options for me to select. I click on the GSX icon in the menu bar, the window comes up with the loading message and then closes itself right away after lass than 1 second without any inpout from me. This keeps happening after restarting Couatl (also with admin rights) and at different airports (LEBL and ELLX tested) before and after a flight. The aircraft used ist the PMDG 737-800.
I would appreciate your support!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 02:49:50 pm by max1806 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Menu closing itself before showing options
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2022, 02:53:45 pm »
First, you are not using the latest update.

And, from your log, it looks like as if you trying to open the menu too quickly, because the error there happens when a request to open a menu is sent when the previous one is still being processed. As you had assigned the GSX hotkey to something that is also used by the sim, possibly sent by some hardware or the airplane code itself. This, assuming it's not you that are repeatedly open the menu.

max1806

Re: Menu closing itself before showing options
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2022, 06:48:51 pm »
Thank you for the quick reply.
Your remark about me not using the latest update made me wonder since I just installed the November 25th update from the forum. Turns out, GSX was somehow not correctly linked to the sim anymore. I re-linked it and now everything is working again. Thanks!