Author Topic: Iam dissapointed and angry  (Read 912 times)

GroovyBear

Iam dissapointed and angry
« on: November 29, 2022, 08:11:56 am »
Dear community, dear developer,
congratulations - the last update of GSX total screwed up its workability with P3D. No visibile boarding, annoying voice, every 5 seconds "boarding started".... and last but not least a script engine crash and hot brakes after pushback... nice job. Your quality managment seems to be very good and the way you release builds as an update to paying customers is great. I hope you work on that, otherwise i wish for a strong competitor in the future. Competition is good for buisness, because it motivates to do a good job and achieve good results. Thats just my opinion... but  honest for real.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Iam dissapointed and angry
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 12:30:31 pm »
I don't know what you mean with "the last update" but, in the LAST update, we added precisely the option users has been asking for, that is the ability to turn off the "annoying voice".

Nobody ever reported an "hot brakes" issue in P3D, it's used to be a problem with the Fenix A320 in MSFS, but they fixed it so, it would have been helpful if you said WHICH 3rd party airplane shows this problem, which can only be fixed by the airplane developers, since the brakes temperature is not a standard system, it's always something custom.

About the "script engine crash", where's your crash log ?