FS9 support > Los Angeles support FS9

Activation Problems

<< < (2/2)

CEBLAIS:
 I am running Windows 10 Home version 21 H1, on a 64-bit operating System, x64 based processor.  I downloaded these files from a post to another subscriber and placed them in my modules file after deleting the old files in my modules file You can download the latest Addon Manager files from here:

Next I downloaded the LAX Version 2 files from your https://www.fsdreamteam.com. I turned off my anti virus and click on the LAX icon and I I downloaded the files and they went into the right folders.

I then turn my FS9 flightsim and when it hit the addon file in Flightsim I went to the serial number and used my old serial number and was asked do you want to activate and I clicked on yes and guess what I got escellerate addon window. WHAT THE HECK. If this doesn't work why did I get it downloading from you website?  I also clicked on the FS9 spot on your site for the addon manager right below the FS 2020 and couldn't download that. Couild you please send me a link for the addon mangere you are currently using for FS9!  This is really getting disgusting. If I am doing something wrong please advise me.  Thank you Umberto for your first response to me and I anxiously wait your second one so that I can download all my airports I bought from you in 2019 and can start flying into my favorite airports again!!!!!!!!!!

virtuali:
Don't do anything other than installing the updater Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FS9 as the last thing you do. Don't replace files, don't use old files, don't do anything manually, only install that AFTER all sceneries.

I edited your post removing the wrong links, because they are outdated, and are left there just to allow older installers finding them without errors, but they don't work anymore, because they are for Esellerate, which closed in 2019. ONLY the latest FS9 Addon Manager contains the updated files, and you MUST install it as the LAST thing you do.

Flyerdrummerdre:
Hi Umberto

I hope you`re well

I`m sending this message to say I could find a solution for FS2004 scenery installation on Windows 10. I just deactivated all previous sceneries thru addon manager on FS toolbar, installed the new scenery and after making the process of activation first on the scenery it was having activation problems and after in the others.

I don't know if someone else has been in touch with you about this or doing something similar, but I think it is worth sharing. Because still have FS2004 users and FSdreamteam sceneries are one of the best ones in terms of quality on this simulator. 

The quality of the scenery is stunt!

Congratulations for the work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version