FS9 support > Los Angeles support FS9

Activation Problems

(1/2) > >>

CEBLAIS:
Hi Umberto  The last time I communicated with you was in 2018 when I bought the wrong version of KJFK since then I have had many great hours flying to all your airports I have bought from your FSdreamteam. I have KLAX v2, kORD, KFLL, PHNL and the Hawaiian Airports Volumes 1 and 2 and since 2018 never had a problem with any of your airport sceneries!  Then a week ago I turned on my computer and started my FS 9 Flight Simulator and it said I needed to activate all the airports I bought from you.  When I would go to one of my FSDT Airports it said I need to activate the airport and trial period would start. WHY?  I have my serial numbers on my airports.  First I tried to activate through Esellerate with the serial numbers of each airport. The screen freezes after I hit next.  To get out of the window I need to use Task Manager to shut down my Flight Simulator. When I restart my computer it now says I need to activate PHNL however if I try to use the other airports I have bought through FSDreamteam I get the trial period and 5 minutes later the airports disappear. I bought these fair and square and have had hours of enjoyment flying in and out of your airports. Why then can't I use them now? The solution may be an easy one but after hours of trying to figure this out I am reaching out to you for help.  Thank you Umberto. I will wait for and answer from you.  CEBLAIS

CEBLAIS:
Umberto
I think I may have found a solution to my problems.  I was trying to activate through Esellerate but now I have found that service is no longer available.  I have read about the others like  me who can't activate their airports but have also found a link to what I think is your current addon service. (http://www.fsdreamteam.com/sa-addon-manager) I haven't had the time to try this but will try it tomorrow.  By the way I am running Windows 10 Home version 21 H1. Here are some other specs of my computer:Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @3.70GHz 3.70GHz Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @3.70GHz 3.70GHz and a Nvidia GTX 1070 video card. I use FS9, 2004 Flightsim and eventually will go to the newest version of Microsoft Flightsim 2020 but am holding off because of the way the planes fly in it. I fly all airliners and enjoy my flightsim and hope there is a solution to getting all my airports back like I had them.  Your airport addons are the best and I am really bummed that I can't use the airports I bought back in 2019. So your help will be much appreciated. I will experiment with the new addon you recommend to see if I can get everything working again. If by a miracle I get up and running I will respond again to my original post. Thanks again! Chuck

CEBLAIS:
Okay I have downloaded all of your add on files and now have placed them in the modules file of FS9. Turned on PHNL and still get the trial period, How do you get rid of escellerate as it still wants to activate my PHNL scenery, and now that I have all the addon files placed in my modules files how is this going to work to reactivate the scenery I have bought from you years ago to work?  Or do I have to get rid of the old files and replaced them with new files by downloading them from your FSDreamteam site. I am running out of ideals as to what to do here?

CEBLAIS:
Found the download link to add on the FS9 addon manager. 

https://fsdreamteam.com/products_addonmanager.html

Click on the FS9 window and nothing happens.  This is turning on to be an adventure and time consuming   
Question do I need to uninstall my original Airport files  that used esellerate and its addonmanager?  I am going on for hours searching for answers. If anyone has any answers please inform me what to do. Thank you
CEBLAIS  aka Chuck

virtuali:
The updated Stand-Alone Addon for FS9 must be the last thing you do. You don't say anything about which OS you are using, if you use Windows 7, be sure you follow this guide:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,27687.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version