Author Topic: Option to hide passengers  (Read 1645 times)

redsonssi

Option to hide passengers
« on: November 23, 2022, 05:07:45 pm »
I hope there is an option to hide passengers.
When deboarding a passenger using a jetway, the passenger has a strange appearance walking through the air, which is not very nice to see.
So I wish there was an option to make the passengers invisible.
Or if you already have such an option, I would appreciate it if you let me know.

SN737

Re: Option to hide passengers
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2022, 06:27:41 pm »
I hope there is an option to hide passengers.
When deboarding a passenger using a jetway, the passenger has a strange appearance walking through the air, which is not very nice to see.
So I wish there was an option to make the passengers invisible.
Or if you already have such an option, I would appreciate it if you let me know.
+1

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 06:24:07 pm »
The option is not under consideration, because all issues you are having of passengers not taking the right path, are all caused by the missing information about jetways in the Navdata.

Yesterday, during the SDK Q&A session, Asobo confirmed the missing data we requested, has been scheduled to be added for SU12, which makes adding an option to remove passengers completely useless.

redsonssi

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2022, 06:31:40 pm »
The option is not under consideration, because all issues you are having of passengers not taking the right path, are all caused by the missing information about jetways in the Navdata.

Yesterday, during the SDK Q&A session, Asobo confirmed the missing data we requested, has been scheduled to be added for SU12, which makes adding an option to remove passengers completely useless.
If so, it would be nice to be able to modify the position of passengers deboarding through the jetway in Customize Airport Position.
I hate seeing passengers levitating.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2022, 06:37:26 pm »
If so, it would be nice to be able to modify the position of passengers deboarding through the jetway in Customize Airport Position.I hate seeing passengers levitating.

Editing waypoints inside the jetway doesn't make any sense, since the jetway is always in a different position, that's why it will never work with a fixed path.

Have a look here about passengers "floating", not being a GSX problem but, again, a result of missing data about how the jetway docked, which should be fixed in the SU12, according to yesterday's streaming:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26965.msg176552.html#msg176552

redsonssi

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2022, 06:44:20 pm »
Then I have no choice but to wait for SU12.
On the one hand, I regret the purchase.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 06:47:22 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2022, 06:48:31 pm »

If you want to know how good GSX really works, try on a parking spot in the open, because what most people assume as GSX "bugs", are in fact results of the default jetway system.

redsonssi

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2022, 06:55:19 pm »

If you want to know how good GSX really works, try on a parking spot in the open, because what most people assume as GSX "bugs", are in fact results of the default jetway system.
I hope it will be resolved in SU12. Thank you for your answer.
Ah, the Couatl doesn't run automatically, is there only a manual method?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 06:57:57 pm by redsonssi »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2022, 05:13:17 pm »