Author Topic: Menu disappeared and cannot disconnect pushback truck! No way to 'close' GSX  (Read 1084 times)

rsm2000e

• B738 Pilot AAL-211 YouTube Channel rsm2000e
    • Visit my YouTube Channel today!
When things go sideways, it would help if there were an 'escape' button to 'cancel' or 'close' GSX Pro.  I am stuck at the gate and don't want to reprogram the entire flight from cold and dark (as I would if I close MSFS).  PMDG 737-700. 

I had commenced pushback routine, and after "pin inserted" GSX become non-responsive, I could not summon the on-screen menu.  I think it stalled where it asks which pushback path I desire (tail right, etc) because I never saw those choices appear on-screen.

I had no way to exit out of GSX or disconnect the push truck, or recall the menu.

Please Please consider adding a 'cancel' function to GSX Pro where a user can close GSX!  I can't even see GSX Pro in Task Manager (?) so I cannot close it that way :(  Same deal with Couatl.  Thank you!!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 11:34:39 pm by rsm2000e »

BobbyFuzzy

Restarting Coatl from the system tray usually achieves what you're asking for me.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I suggest reading the manual, Page 73, which discusses the Couatl Tray icon.

rsm2000e

• B738 Pilot AAL-211 YouTube Channel rsm2000e
    • Visit my YouTube Channel today!
I suggest reading the manual, Page 73, which discusses the Couatl Tray icon.

Thanks I read about how to access the Coautl tray icon and 'restarting' Coautl if necessary.  I have a 'new' question which I created a new post for about adding a line to handle PMDG 737 chocks and custom parking brake, so I won't repeat it 'here'  Thank you again Umberto.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 04:16:00 pm by rsm2000e »