Author Topic: Pushback crashes every time with PMDG 737-700  (Read 1264 times)

casv

Pushback crashes every time with PMDG 737-700
« on: November 21, 2022, 11:44:55 am »
Hi,
The pushback crashes every time. I have tried that on Aerosoft PANC scenery. No modified ini files are stored in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\virtuali\GSX\MSFS
I have no idea what is wrong here.
Please let me know if you want the couatl.log file.
Thank you for your assistance.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pushback crashes every time with PMDG 737-700
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2022, 04:52:04 pm »

Of course, that should always come with every report. Be sure you post it after the error happens and don't restart Couatl until you post it, otherwise it will be overwritten by a new log.

casv

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2022, 05:36:31 pm »

Of course, that should always come with every report. Be sure you post it after the error happens and don't restart Couatl until you post it, otherwise it will be overwritten by a new log.

Thank you. Here is the log file. I have commented out personal id's by replacing with <username>. I hope that by this file you can give some hints what it may be the matter at my end.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2022, 03:40:43 pm »
The kind of error seems to indicate some problem with the scenery, like orphaned parking spots, overlapping nodes, unconnected nodes, etc. Does it happen only on certain positions ?

casv

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2022, 06:47:23 pm »
The kind of error seems to indicate some problem with the scenery, like orphaned parking spots, overlapping nodes, unconnected nodes, etc. Does it happen only on certain positions ?

Perhaps it might be the design of the Aerosoft PANC scenery? Yes it happens just at this gate. I tried with one of the others gates at PANC too, which worked fine with the GSX Pro pushback. I also have seen this behavior like iniBuilds EGLL. However can not recall which gate. No idea, but could this be due to the latest SU11 update? That the scenery developers need to catch up with latest SDK.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2022, 08:18:37 pm »
The problem with the Aerosoft PANC scenery is that there are two small airports that are in very close proximity to the airport that, depending on which gate you're parked at, GSX might think you're at one of the other airports. What you need to do is set it, so GSX doesn't see those airports. The instructions to do so should be in the manual.
Captain Kevin

casv

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2022, 12:19:18 pm »
I have tried with that. But it seems does not work. The pushback crashes at the same gate B 1. Noted also that when saving the airports that are close proximity to PANC in the Couatladdons.ini file, the ICAO characters won't be saved at uppercase characters but in lowercase instead (like what it is described at page 64 in the GSX Pro manual for MSFS). That confuses me. Attaching log files (with .txt extension) and the Couatladdons.ini in a Couatl.zip file. Thanks for your help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2022, 02:18:43 pm »
I have tried with that. But it seems does not work. The pushback crashes at the same gate B 1

The small airports are not the problem, as you can see from your log, GSX correctly identified the airport to be PANC. As I've said, that particular error seems to indicate some problem with the scenery, like orphaned parking spots, overlapping nodes, unconnected nodes, etc.

Which is why, I asked to try another parking Parking spot.