Author Topic: GSX not working after GSX update  (Read 1591 times)

kevinj

GSX not working after GSX update
« on: November 19, 2022, 06:04:06 pm »
I know this is discussed here somewhere but can someone direct to the thread or tell me how to fix it.
A few months ago there was an update to GSX and then it stopped working in P3D.
I did download the universal installer and uninstalled GSX, then rebooted and reinstalled.
It still does not show up in the addons menu.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Kevin

Qatar

Re: GSX not working after GSX update
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 01:03:21 am »
Hi Kevin
It seems the GSX supports team ignored our messages about the latest update no one responds to my help from 2 days ago. Hope they fix it asap 2 days no flights 🥹

Matty21

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2022, 09:26:51 pm »
The support is bad it’s not even freeware I understand people are busy but least have a system that tells you or have more people helping.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2022, 12:34:06 pm »
The support is not obviously "bad" or "ignoring" anybody. He just got Covid, and it's slowly recovering, which obviously means trying to catch up with messages.

Of course, the last update never broke anything to a point it would "stop working", the only possible reasons why it could are:

- Your antivirus/firewall is interfering. Configure the antivirus to add the whole Addon Manager folder to the antivirus EXCLUSIONS and run the Live Update again

- Some of your Windows libraries might be outdated. Be sure your Windows is full updated.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2022, 02:18:54 pm »
He just got Covid, and it's slowly recovering
Hope you feel better.
Captain Kevin

Matty21

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2022, 07:35:50 pm »
The support is not obviously "bad" or "ignoring" anybody. He just got Covid, and it's slowly recovering, which obviously means trying to catch up with messages.

Of course, the last update never broke anything to a point it would "stop working", the only possible reasons why it could are:

- Your antivirus/firewall is interfering. Configure the antivirus to add the whole Addon Manager folder to the antivirus EXCLUSIONS and run the Live Update again

- Some of your Windows libraries might be outdated. Be sure your Windows is full updated.
i do apologize hope you make a speedy recovery