Author Topic: GSX CACHE RESTARTS AFTER ENTERING FLIGHT PLAN  (Read 924 times)

nzb777

GSX CACHE RESTARTS AFTER ENTERING FLIGHT PLAN
« on: November 18, 2022, 04:32:28 pm »
I recently updated my fsx steam or the FSDT of GSX 2 EXSPANTION  what i am finding when the aircraft eg 747-400 is parked i start to use the jetways once this has happened i then de board the pax all the gsx vehicles move into postion. I then click flight plan i select the airport and it destination airport. after this it says do you want to move the aircraft to the airport destination . I click no then it goes back to the senery of the gate all of a sudden i lose the gsx ground vehicles and jetway. then it reloads the cache and it come back after selecting the airline use for gsx. Why is this happening after updating the fsdt normally steam does this but lately i had to do this. is there a glitch in the updates?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX CACHE RESTARTS AFTER ENTERING FLIGHT PLAN
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 04:46:00 pm »
GSX is supposed to restart when loading a new flight plan, but it's only supposed to be happening in MSFS, we'll check this.

we2404

Re: GSX CACHE RESTARTS AFTER ENTERING FLIGHT PLAN
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 02:58:40 pm »
Hello guys,

I have a similar issue, the GSX cache restarts not only after flight plan but also after changing the weather, and after updating aircraft weight..........I have P3Dv4.4.

Thanks in advance

:-) Wayne - Johannesburg RSA