Author Topic: Probleme vehcules GSX transparents  (Read 1310 times)

jacques36

Probleme vehcules GSX transparents
« on: October 30, 2022, 05:13:37 pm »
Bonjour,
Lorsque je lance GSX j'ai des véhicules qui sont transparents voire presque invisibles ?

Après une recherche sur votre site, j'ai trouvé la suggestion d'enlever le fichier FSX.cfg, de relancer FSX et de rajouter le tweak HIGHMEMFIX=1 dans le paragraphe [GRAPHICS ]. de FSX.cfg recréé.

Mais ce dernier disparaît chaque fois que je relance FSX ?

Est ce HIGHMEMFIX = 1 ou HIGHMEMFIX=1 ? L'erreur vient elle de là ?

Merci pour votre aide

TheCaptain3618

• TheCaptain3618
    • Google
Re: Probleme vehcules GSX transparents
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 03:21:08 am »
Please, speak in English only.
TheCaptain3618

jacques36

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2022, 09:58:55 am »
Hello,
When I launch GSX I have vehicles that are transparent or even almost invisible?

After a search on your site, I found the suggestion to remove the FSX.cfg file, restart FSX and add the HIGHMEMFIX=1 tweak in the [GRAPHICS ] paragraph. of FSX.cfg recreated.

But the latter disappears every time I restart FSX?

Is this HIGHMEMFIX=1 or HIGHMEMFIX=1? Does the error come from there?

Thanks for your help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2022, 06:02:04 pm »
Either HIGHMEMFIX=1 or HIGHMEMFIX = 1 will work, provided it's in the  [GRAPHICS] section.

However, if your FSX.CFG has OTHER errors, or you added errors by editing it, it will be recreated again from scratch. For example, I see you typed  [GRAPHICS ] ( with a space ) in your post, when it should be  [GRAPHICS], with no space, and that's clearly an error.

But the whole point is that you don't even have to edit the file manually: haven't you noticed the Addon Manager has a page of tweaks, including the HIGHMEMFIX, so you can just enable it and Save the FSX.CFG ? Of course, the effect will only appear on the next restart.

jacques36

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2022, 03:48:23 pm »
Hello,
Thank you for your help. 1/ I deleted the FSX.cfg file in C/user/User/Appdata/Roaming/Microsoft/FSX
2/I restarted FSX which created a new FSX.cfg file for me.
but I still have the same problem of transparent vehicles.
I also reinstalled the video driver Win+Ctrl+Shift+B.
  Can you tell me where is the Addon Manager which has a changes page including the HIGHMEMFIX and how to activate it and save the FSX.CFG file?
Thanks again for your help
Cordially

jacques36

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2022, 03:22:00 pm »
Hello,
I did open the add on manager in the inside FSX menu, I selected GSX, the Virtuali page did open but I don't see where the settings are, including the HIGHMEMFIX, to activate. Thank you for your help