Author Topic: Deboarding starting by itself and GSX menu frozen  (Read 1684 times)

Framsen

Deboarding starting by itself and GSX menu frozen
« on: November 08, 2022, 05:04:31 pm »
Hi!

It occured a few times, when I clicked on GSX menu to open it up, its already white, so I have to click double to see the menu. But simetimes when I click, deboarding is starting by itself and I cannot do anything, because the menu just loading forever, I have to restart the whole cuatl thing.

Thank you!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Deboarding starting by itself and GSX menu frozen
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2022, 05:35:36 pm »
It occured a few times, when I clicked on GSX menu to open it up, its already white, so I have to click double to see the menu.

That's normal, and that's why, when the menu is white, you are not supposed to click it, but use the hotkey to call the menu.

But simetimes when I click, deboarding is starting by itself and I cannot do anything, because the menu just loading forever, I have to restart the whole cuatl thing.

Please provide precise and exact reproduction steps, like the scenery used, the airplane used, etc.

disco79stu

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2022, 11:48:41 pm »
But simetimes when I click, deboarding is starting by itself and I cannot do anything, because the menu just loading forever, I have to restart the whole cuatl thing.

Thank you!

Seems to be the issue described in this thread:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=28049.0

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2022, 01:29:13 pm »
Seems to be the issue described in this thread

Which I haven't been able to reproduce yet, that why I asked for precise reproduction steps.

IMatAMS

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2022, 02:09:12 pm »
I've had this a few times, but not often enough to be able to find something that is a reproduceable cause.
It seems to me that it's happened at times that i've accidently or otherwise started GSX before landing. in those cases after landing GSX worked correctly for selecting a parking position from the menu and getting correct gate guidance, but when opening the menu after shutdown to request deboarding the menu sticks on LOADING and DEBOARDING REQUESTEd is announced and starts (but without status updates for pax and %cargo deboarded)

Framsen

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2022, 06:54:12 pm »
Please provide precise and exact reproduction steps, like the scenery used, the airplane used, etc.

So I recorded it, but Windows doesn't capture the GSX sounds and nothing special on the video, but I'm trying to explane it step by step.
In this case:

1. Loading MSFS (up-to-date)
2. Select airport, parking position - this time LHS LHBP (marketplace) stand R273 (but it happens on a non-marketplace airport too)
3. Select FENIX A320 (up-to-date)
4. Live weather & time, date
5. Start flight
6. GSX window pops up by itself, I usually select OPERATE STAIRS
7. I click on the menu twice on GSX to see the menu (the problem could be this, that I sometimes forgot to use key combo, more easier to click on it)
8. GSX window is loading and I got the call "DEBOARDING REQUESTED"
9. GSX window is still loading forever, can not select anything, meanwhile deboarding is in progress
10. Have to force restart GSX on tray icon

That's it. I hope it helps :)

Thank you!

Framsen

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2022, 08:00:15 am »
Still have the problem... using only the hotkey. Randomly deboarding starts when I hit it...