Author Topic: Cache keeps reloading at KORD V2 Updated  (Read 1001 times)

grouner

Cache keeps reloading at KORD V2 Updated
« on: November 15, 2022, 05:41:37 pm »
I had to reinstall KORD V2 (with new runways). Now, the cache keeps reloading and I get message it is in trail mode when installer states it is active. I am including the Couatl log.

KRouner
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 03:59:10 pm by grouner »

grouner

Re: Cache keeps reloading at KORD V2
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 03:57:57 pm »
So I found what may be the problem. First, I uninstalled/reinstalled all the FSDT airports and GSX. This solved one issue of airports stating they are in trial mode when they are, in fact, registered. However, it appears when SODE is trying to move jetways to AI aircraft the cache keeps reloading. When I turn off this function in the SODE Platform Manager, everything is fine except no moving jetways for AI. The jetways will move to my aircraft. This appears to be only at KORD. I checked other airports and the AI jetways work fine. Anyone have ideas what is causing this?

I tried to download the SODE program again but the website now asks for login and nowhere to register to be able to access.

KRouner

villaloha

• Canadian Airlines International
Re: Cache keeps reloading at KORD V2 Updated
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 05:44:32 pm »
Same problems here! Everytime I landed at KORD or KJFK, I had to re-cache and reload all jetways, it takes about 2 minutes to finally see all jetways back. As for KATL, with screwed up update it cut so MANY gates which I nearly can't find any available gates.

I checked FSDT's update's list, I noticed they're so focus on MSFS. I am soooooo fumed!!!!  >:( >:( >:(