Author Topic: refueling 737-800  (Read 1223 times)

mobbe321

refueling 737-800
« on: November 15, 2022, 01:43:14 am »
I got the setting as per manual .  The refueling seams to be alright but the truck don't leave after refueling! (see pic "wait).
The refueller is waithing at the engine, never get's back in the truck and leave. see pic (waiting at engine)
What I am doing wrong? Only one guy comes out of the truck too , is this normal?

GSX settings: always refuel progressively (on) and detect custom aircraft system refueling (on) (see pic "setting")

PS.... Pic #2 shows the worker at the engine instead of under the wing! (see pic "engine")
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 04:45:06 pm by mobbe321 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: refueling 737-800
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 11:41:17 am »
There are two separate issues here:

- You shouldn't set the "detect custom aircraft system refueling", which is disabled by default, and it's not required by any airplane in MSFS right now. It was only relevant to the PMDG 737/777 in P3D, that had a turnaround simulation, in which their own refueling started automatically after some time, so GSX automatically called its refuel truck to keep up with it.

- You got the wrong Hydrant kind, which is still not complete for planes that have a wing too low to use a raising platform. This has been fixed in today's update:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

GSX Pro Fix: Preventing the wrong Fuel Hydrant type to appear on planes with a lower wing.

Run the FSDT Live Updater to get the fixed file.

mobbe321

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 04:37:26 pm »
So I removed "detect custom aircraft system refueling" and did the live update and now I get an scripting error when calling the fuel truck.
I first update using the "FSDT live update" and I got the error, so I update it using the latest "offline updater" and I still get the error.
See pic "error" and I sent the error log as a attachment.

Ps... I removed the "underground refueling" in customize airport positions and no error but a different truck comes with no "animation".
So I would like to be able to use "underground refueling" so I would see all animations.

By the way, thanks for your hard work and your time!!!!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 05:04:20 pm by mobbe321 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2022, 05:46:03 pm »
Sorry, we haven't updated all files, they should be correct now and if you run the Live Update again, you should get the missing file. Only run the FSDT Live Update, the offline installer is not required and can't update models anyway.

So I would like to be able to use "underground refueling" so I would see all animations.

That's an entirely different issue altogether. There's just no such vehicle that would allow you to see the animated crew with airplane with a refueling point under the wing lower than 3.40 meters. You will see another truck now, but with no animated crew.

A new fuel truck with a completely new animation will come, and it's listed on the Roadmap for short term updates:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,27778.0.html

New Fueling vehicles for airplanes with lower wings like the 737 or the MD80

There will be a completely new animation, with the refueling crew using the Fuel cable roller to connect to the airplane refueling point, not using a raised platform, but either a small ladder, or just by standing if the wing is low enough. Both Fuel Hydrants and Fuel Tankers will be updated with this new animation