Author Topic: Today GSX update turned wrong  (Read 2005 times)

fowler

Today GSX update turned wrong
« on: November 13, 2022, 12:23:49 pm »
I did today an GSX update (live update) first then via installer also. I deleted the customization INI file in C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX for my scenery because all doors location went off after the update and I couln't get them right in GSX.  After having deleted the customization file GSX and COUATL doesn't show in the addon menu, and Iif I check addon manager I see both GSX and GSX2 in TRIAL mode ? If I try to register (again !!) I have the old key already typed in and just click register but nothing happen and GSX still won't show ? What's wrong here ? First thing I noticed after today update is that my customized scenery went bezerk. Are we supposed to customize everything all over again after each GSX update ? If yes this is going to be boring quite quickly. Appreciate your input Umberto.

Andrew226

Re: Today GSX update turned wrong
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2023, 05:17:31 pm »
Hello, I'm dealing with the same problem with "fowler". GSX Base and GSX Level 2, turned into Trial mode. And then I tried to activate them again, via Addon Manager menu, with my activation codes, and the following message appeared. I have already sent an email on "support@virtualisoftware.com", because I thought that it was an activation/reactivation issue, in 18 November, but I don't have a reply yet, so I decided to post it on the forum.
I hope you can find out what is causing this problem and I would really appreciate it if you could find a solution.

Thank you for your time. I’m looking forward to your reply!!!

Andrew.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 02:57:49 pm »
I have already sent an email on "support@virtualisoftware.com", because I thought that it was an activation/reactivation issue, in 18 November, but I don't have a reply yet, so I decided to post it on the forum.

This is copy of the email you have been sent few weeks ago:

On 19.12.2022 13:55, Andreas30 wrote:
>
> Hello, I have sent an email about activation problems 1 month ago, but still no answer.
>

>
> Στάλθηκε από την Αλληλογραφία για τα Windows
>

Do you see the “Addon Manager” and the “GSX” menu under the “Addons” menu of the simulator ? If not, try this:

- Turn off the firewall

- Configure the antivirus to add the whole Add-on Manager folder to the antivirus Exclusions list.

- Download and install the new FSDT Universal Installer:

https://www.virtualisoftware.com/update/FSDT_Universal_Installer.exe

- Install it and use it to Update GSX and other FSDT products you might have.

If still doesn't work, try to RESTART Windows after installing the Universal Installer

Andrew226

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 05:27:31 pm »
Hello virtuali, thank you for the reply.
I apologise, the reply email was on spams, that's why I didn't notice it

Yes, under the "Addons" menu I can see "Addon Manager" and "GSX" menu
But still inside Addon Manager in GSX and GSX Level 2 it says "Product in TRIAL Mode"
Is there something wrong with my activation key or something else?

Best regards and Happy new year! :)

Andrew

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2023, 12:01:11 am »
But still inside Addon Manager in GSX and GSX Level 2 it says "Product in TRIAL Mode"

What do you see in the FSDT installer ?

Andrew226

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2023, 11:57:41 am »
It says that GSX and GSX Level 2 are in Trial Mode as it shows in the photo in my previous reply. And when I tried to activate them again, with my activation codes, it shows me that message.

Thank you in advance,

Andrew

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2023, 06:35:05 pm »
It says that GSX and GSX Level 2 are in Trial Mode as it shows in the photo in my previous reply.

The photo in your previous reply show the message from FSX. I asked what you see in the FSDT Installer, which you surely must have installed, if you followed the instructions in the email I sent a month ago and quoted again here.

Andrew226

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2023, 07:40:40 pm »
Okay, I will try that and I will let you know

Andrew226

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2023, 09:27:16 am »
Hello again,

I did every step from your previous reply but unfortunetely another problem now appered. Coult updater crashed after installing FSDT Universal Installer and the Fault Module Name was "KERNELBASE.dll". I don't know now what to do  :'( :'(

Andrew

TheCaptain3618

• TheCaptain3618
    • Google
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2023, 03:41:59 pm »
Are you using the latest version of Windows 10/11? If not, please update so FSDT Universal Installer, GSX Updater & GSX2 can run smoothly.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 03:44:00 pm by TheCaptain3618 »
TheCaptain3618

Andrew226

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2023, 05:17:41 pm »
Hello,

No, I'm still using windows 7 :-\

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin