Author Topic: No boarding crew = no greeting crew?  (Read 1088 times)

disco79stu

No boarding crew = no greeting crew?
« on: November 12, 2022, 10:26:06 pm »
So I noticed that when I choose not to board the crew (finally, thanks for that option!!!), they will also not greet the passengers at the door because they apparently are then completely missing.
Is that just the way it is or should there be some scenario where the crew won't board but is already on board greeting the people?

« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 10:58:56 pm by disco79stu »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No boarding crew = no greeting crew?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2022, 12:31:29 pm »
That's likely the case, crew that was never created in the first place, won't be there to greet passengers, I guess it was like that even during Deboarding, an option we already had before, but nobody noticed it.

We'll see if this can be improved.

tankieboy

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2022, 03:31:01 pm »
On the subject of Crew, would it be possible in a future update to be able to select the amount of crew and pilots? For example a Boeing 777-300ER has 12 cabin crew and the A320N has 4 cabin crew. Would love to see the correct amount loaded as per aircraft.

I think I have seen somewhere that you can edit the amount of crew within the program files, however this is a permanent change.

disco79stu

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2022, 05:30:48 pm »
That's likely the case, crew that was never created in the first place, won't be there to greet passengers, I guess it was like that even during Deboarding, an option we already had before, but nobody noticed it.

We'll see if this can be improved.

Thanks!