Author Topic: Easy way for a quick push in GA plane?  (Read 866 times)

Spook

Easy way for a quick push in GA plane?
« on: November 19, 2022, 12:37:25 pm »
Hi,

I am still finding my way around with GSX but have a couple of questions...

I am flying with some fairly small GA planes at the moment (C 172 & Kodiak 100) and spawn into an airport at various different locations. Is there a way to get a simple quick pushback?

I seem to have problem as when I want to request the pushback I generally can't (guess I am at a parking point not supported?) and only get options listing the runways or other parking points, so I then have to select a completely different parking position, and then warp there to get the option at all.

After that, I can request it, but generally the scenery gets dropped in odd places (like on the building in front) then I get the usual installing bypass pin etc. etc. which I am guessing wouldn't be needed in a small GA plane? Is there a way to just get a Push from where I am?

Many Thanks

Jonathan

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Easy way for a quick push in GA plane?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 12:13:15 am »
I'm actually not sure if GSX was designed with general aviation planes like a Cessna 172 in mind.
Captain Kevin

Spook

Re: Easy way for a quick push in GA plane?
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2022, 12:15:02 pm »
I am thinking it wasn’t, which is a shame for me as I am flying a Kodiak and on VATSIM so it’s a bit of a problem now..  I can’t warp places really and need a push, seems a bit of an oversight to not a simply way to just push any plane, even if it’s just to move it :(