Author Topic: Jetways not moving - KDCA 3rd Party Airport - Drzewiecki Designs  (Read 1842 times)

dmr_w10

Jetways not moving - KDCA 3rd Party Airport - Drzewiecki Designs
« on: November 01, 2022, 04:02:54 pm »
This airport was purchased via MSFS Marketplace.  I've added this to the list of 3rd party jetways and configured gates B-11 and C-40 /C-42.  The jetways operates when I select the operate jetway for B-11; however, the jetway at C-40 and C-42 do not move.  I do receive a notice from GSX that the jetway operation is complete in both directions with no moment.  I attached the Couatl.log file, renaming to .txt to meet the post requirements. 

Any insight on this matter is appreciated.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 04:13:46 pm by dmr_w10 »

goose66

Re: Jetways not moving - KDCA 3rd Party Airport - Drzewiecki Designs
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2022, 04:56:22 pm »
Last time I looked, not all the jetways move at Drzewiecki Designs KDCA.  I use a GSX profile from .to and the description lists the gates that actually work. "Gates with working jetways: 1, 2, 3, 7, 10, 11, 14, 17, 21, 29, 39, 41"

https://flightsim.to/file/40174/gsx-profile-kdca-ronald-reagan-washington-national-drzewiecki-design
Mark AAL3 VP-HR

dmr_w10

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2022, 05:57:08 pm »
Thank you for this insight.   Disappointing with that only some of the gates actually work.  This being the case I guess I won't disable the GSX gate overlay as the GSX gates add texture to the gates with additional signage.

Thanks again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2022, 05:47:36 pm »
This being the case I guess I won't disable the GSX gate overlay as the GSX gates add texture to the gates with additional signage.

You should always Disable GSX replacement jetways in 3rd party airports, because the GSX replacement files are only supposed to replace jetways at default airports, which means parking positions and names won't be exactly the same ( they usually aren't ), and if the association between parking/name/number and its jetway is not correct, the jetways won't work.