Author Topic: Will there be any cleaning services added in the future please?  (Read 846 times)

Shaiuto

Hello GSX Team and thank you first of all for an amazing game changing add on. I adores GSX pro. I fly the Fenix A320 a lot and this has been a joy to use. I was wondering if there will be any future Cleaning services added. I was looking at real A320's at Gates and they get cleaning service vehicles that deal with cabin cleaning and general interior cleaning between flights. Would really add to the immersion once all passengers have deboarded or before they board at the start of a flight maybe?. Again could have a time length slider.  ;) and even little cleaning people! Thankyou again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Will there be any cleaning services added in the future please?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 11:56:39 am »
Yes, of course they are planned, and they have been for a very long time ( they appear in the Extra menu as "Coming soon" and the airplane editor lets you edit their hotspots attach points on the airplane ), it's just we keep finding more important to do first, also following users reports, but they will come eventually.