Author Topic: GSX and VR issue  (Read 1022 times)

EdwardS

GSX and VR issue
« on: October 23, 2022, 11:21:16 pm »
Hi, and thank you for making GSX for MSFS. I enjoyed it in FSX and P3D and am happy to have it back again. I am having a few issues with using GSX Pro while in VR. The main issue which I would like to ask about today is the panel in the sim. I can open the MSFS panel menu and open the GSX panel no problem. Once I have the panel open though, I must make my selection without looking away. Once I look away the panel vanishes. I say vanish because when I open the MSFS panel menu it shows the GSX panel is still open however it is not visible. In order to get the panel back I have click to close the icon in the MSFS panel menu to deselect it then click it again to open it. Is this an issue on my end or is this something that is known and being worked on?

Also, I apologize for not knowing the correct names of the menu and panel. Here is a screen pic of what I am referring to as the MSFS panel menu. Here in this image you can see the GSX panel icon is the 3rd one.

Thank you in advance for any help,
Ed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX and VR issue
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 11:27:30 am »
Is this an issue on my end or is this something that is known and being worked on?

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,27778.0.html

A proper VR/Dual Screen mode for the GSX menu

It will be possible to "pin" the menu, leaving it always open, which will be useful in VR or when undocking to a different monitor.