Author Topic: GSX Pax amount  (Read 810 times)

Martinair

GSX Pax amount
« on: October 18, 2022, 11:25:05 am »
Hi,

I have two issues/questions:

1.) I always prepare my flights with Simbrief and use Simbrief downloader for my sim. Quite often the GSX set my pax amount just to 1 instead of the real amount which set and provided by simbrief. Is there any fix for that?

2.) Don´t find a answer for that, is it or will it possible in future to change the location of the jetway like in GSX of FSX? Sometimes the jetways not matching with the terminal building or on a complete different position (e.g. Frankfurt default+ from Asobo, Gates A52-A66).

Thank you very much for your help and Best regards
Martin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pax amount
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 11:41:30 am »
1.) I always prepare my flights with Simbrief and use Simbrief downloader for my sim. Quite often the GSX set my pax amount just to 1 instead of the real amount which set and provided by simbrief. Is there any fix for that?

Is the Simbrief button showing OK/Green ?

2.) Don´t find a answer for that, is it or will it possible in future to change the location of the jetway like in GSX of FSX?

In FSX/P3D we had SODE and, since in FSX/P3D we created jetways independently from the simulator, we also had extensive customization features.

In MSFS, there's no SODE, we use the simulator own system, which requires jetways to be in an airport .BGL, so jetway replacement is done through a set of pre-made .BGLs, since they cannot be created on the fly, like we did with FSX/P3D. So as long we use the standard Jetway system, they can't be user-customized.

Sometimes the jetways not matching with the terminal building or on a complete different position (e.g. Frankfurt default+ from Asobo, Gates A52-A66).

That's another different issue, and it's related to the fact Asobo Frankfurt is encrypted, so the jetway data couldn't be read to create a replacement file for it. This can possibly be fixed in the future, since we might create specific jetway replacement files for default encrypted airports using the new Navdata API but, for the time being, you should consider these default handcrafted and encrypted airports like 3rd party airports, and Disable them from jetway replacement.