Author Topic: Missing Vehicles  (Read 1413 times)

SWAPilot

Missing Vehicles
« on: October 14, 2022, 05:24:14 am »
Hello,

I have had mixed results with the vehicles either showing or not. Everythin else works so it's as if they are just invisible. I can even see the external power plug line for the PMDG 737 but it goes to an invisible cart.

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing Vehicles
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2022, 09:13:11 am »
Are you using some AI product injecting AI ? If yes, lower the AI settings.

Also, please clarify better the situation like, which airport you use, if it's 3rd party, if you disabled the GSX jetway replacement file if it is, if you use VR, your graphic settings, etc.

SWAPilot

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022, 05:38:46 am »
Lower what AI settings? I am using FSLTL with the injector. I was at LAS (FlyTampa) and SAN (LatinVFR). The GSX jetways were disabled at those airports, was not using VR, and most of my graphics settins are set to high or ultra.

Also it appears that the PMDG vehicles also were not showing (the power plug going to an invisible PMDG GPU) the way they should have so whatever the problem is I suppose its not exclusive to GSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2022, 01:32:32 pm »
Lower what AI settings? I am using FSLTL with the injector.

I was quite sure the problem was the AI injector.  Yes, exactly, you need to lower those AI settings, when the program starts, it will ask several things, including the maximum number of AI planes. Lower that one.

lso it appears that the PMDG vehicles also were not showing (the power plug going to an invisible PMDG GPU) the way they should have so whatever the problem is I suppose its not exclusive to GSX.

If there's a maximum limit on the overall number of Simobjects the simulator can handle, it will affect everything, regardless the reason why you have too many objects in the scene. 

SWAPilot

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2022, 02:57:28 am »
Without the injector on I am still having this problem.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2022, 08:05:54 am »
Without the injector on I am still having this problem.

The injector it's not the problem by itself, just like GSX obviously isn't too. The problem is the overall number of objects in the scene, regardless the way you exceeded it, it might just be a very complex airport.

As explained in other posts about this, what you can do in GSX is to lower the passenger density, which is the thing in GSX that creates the most objects.

AthenaG

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2022, 08:49:44 am »
Lower what AI settings?

I have AI Ships and Road Traffic Add-Ons and have removed them from the Community folder to help reduce the number of Sim Objects. Not sure if it is applicable in your case.

Athena G