Author Topic: Stewardess count  (Read 1043 times)

Magic Man

Stewardess count
« on: October 09, 2022, 04:21:47 pm »
What governs the amount of stewardesses? Trying out with a smaller ga aircraft and I'm getting five stewardesses to three passengers  :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Stewardess count
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2022, 12:38:36 pm »
It's not possible you'd get five stewardesses, since they are always 4, regardless of the airplane type, unless the airplane code set the variables in the GSX manual to specify a different number.

Magic Man

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2022, 04:42:00 pm »
Sorry, four then. Question still stands though, what decides the number of stewardesses?

I'm using a small GA plane, yep, not really intended for GSX but it is advertised as working with every plane. I get a 'head' stewardess who waits while passengers disembark and then the four of them.

Could we have an option saved against each aircraft .ini as to how many stewardesses are required?

Many thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2022, 05:18:55 pm »
Sorry, four then. Question still stands though, what decides the number of stewardesses?

I think have already replied:

- They are always 4

UNLESS

- The airplane code has set the appropriate L: variable telling exactly how many they are

Yes, this might be eventually set an airplane-specific option but, the real issue is, even a single (or not at all) crew member, or even the passengers for that matter, will still not work very well on small GSX planes, since they should probably have different animations to accommodate the smaller doors so, the real issue is not really how many of them, but they are not really suited for GA planes to begin with.

Magic Man

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2022, 05:52:13 pm »
My bad, many thanks. Yep, fully understand. Perhaps something for future development?  ;)