Author Topic: Unwanted auto-boarding/deboarding  (Read 5235 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Unwanted auto-boarding/deboarding
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2022, 11:33:41 am »
Work around that works for me (PMDG and A310) - until Umberto believes us, that there is something wrong:

What's up with this attitude ? Where, exactly, I said I don't "believe" anybody ? That's just wrong and uncalled for.

What I need, instead, is a COMPLETE, PRECISE and ACCURATE reproductions steps, including EVERYTHING that might be a factor like:

- If you closed the GSX Toolbar menu with the mouse every time, something that as explained in the manual, should be done only when you know you don't need GSX for a while, for example after takeoff, or before going back to the Main Menu, but you should always use the hotkey for as long you need to use GSX in the session.

- If you are using VR, when (exactly) you enabled VR mode

- If you are using the Fenix A320, if you have Disabled the automatic jetway handling in the EFB or not.

- If you are using a custom airport profile, clearly indicate it and clearly indicate the gate you used

- If you are using a 3rd party scenery, clarify if you bought it from the Marketplace and, in that case, if you enabled the SU10 Navdata option

- If you are using the SU10 Navdata option in general

- If you are using Simbrief integration.

- Always provide the complete sequence of operations you are doing in GSX when this happen.

You really need to understand that, when somebody reports a problem without proper reproduction step, the only thing we can do is trying using random situations, but WE DO TRY IT so no, it's not a question of not "believing" something is happening TO YOU, it's just that, until you don't come up with reproduction steps, we cannot reproduce it, which of course makes impossible to even START fixing it.

I'll say it again: the more detailed a report is, the easier for us is to find an issue.