Author Topic: Pushback waiting on something....  (Read 1458 times)

paul g

Pushback waiting on something....
« on: October 02, 2022, 02:26:17 am »
Fenix A320 any airport any position....

After going through the whole boarding/fuel baggage flight prep I get to the point where everything is ready to go, call up pushback and the ground crew walk up wave and then just stand there, parking break is on, cones and PSU removed, doors closed, when I open the GSX window again it says interrupt pushback with two options -stop here and complete pushback or abort pushback.

Ive reinstalled GSX several times now, one other thing I noticed is that before there was a beep when there was a message waiting, that doesnt happen any more.

During my fault finding I closed the FSLTL injector and that seemed to fix it, I got a pushback to the end, but then... they wouldnt disconnect the tug properly, this is really annoying, any ideas ?

Paul

pete_auau

Re: Pushback waiting on something....
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2022, 06:40:31 am »
i get this  too  but   i  close  gsx  and  than  open  it  up  again  than it  says  continue  push back

Seth2413

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2022, 06:46:18 am »
Mine does it after every single pushback.  Wont disconnect.  I have to abort the pushback to advance. 

paul g

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2022, 11:00:42 am »
I found out what was causing the problem and it’s not what you’d think

I remembered that gsx used to call out with prompts but it stopped when I’d changed the default sound card output in windows.

In the gsx menu I checked the sound output and set it back to default and not the actual named sound card. As soon as I started to hear the voice prompts it started working.

UN-EYE-DENTIFIED

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2022, 01:17:08 am »
remove wheel chocks on tablet :)

paul g

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2022, 01:26:56 am »
Read the post above yours.